Chapter 36

A/N

thank u for 20K reads 🥳 (almost)

as always, this isn't really edited so expect mistakes

here's another LONG ASS chapter (6827 words)

ok

I'm just taking in how inaccurate I am with the guy mind. Lmaoooo I have no idea how they think at all! I make myself laugh tbh.

now about the chapter:

I would assume some of u will like this chapter bc it's a HUGE step in Cameron and Edwin's relationship- now that I've spoiled it, hope u like it 😊

Cameron's POV
~~~
Edwin drove us to my place after the movie. We turn onto my street. "Shoot!" I say as I realized my parents hasn't left for Riley's soccer banquet yet. I told them that I wasn't going so I don't know why they're still here. He parks on the street. "What?" he says, unbuckling his seatbelt, ready to step out. I grab his arm. He looks at me confused. "My parents are still here." I tell him. He smiles. "That's fine. Your mom loves me!" he says, turning to open the door to step out. I grab his thigh not realizing it at first. "You're not hearing me." I say to him. He looks down at my hand then back at me. "My PARENTS are here Edwin, meaning my dad too." I explained. He chuckles. "I'm sure he heard about me." he says. I give him an awkward look. "Not exactly..." I admitted to him. His smile fades. "You haven't even mentioned me?" Edwin asks surprised, turning his whole body to face me. I smile awkwardly. "Every time he suspects that I'm seeing someone, I tell him it's just Ian." I burst his bubble. Edwin's jaw drops. "Fucking asshole." he says shaking his head, laughing. He U turned and drove down my street, turning the corner and parking. Now when they leave, I'll know. "What do you expect me to tell him?!" I shove him. "I don't know Cameron... THAT I EXIST?! Maybe start there?" he says sarcastically, crossing his arms like he's actually pissed. I laugh but he just looks out the window. "K. Does your mom know about me?" I ask him. He looks at me and smiled, then started to laugh. "Exactly! Shut the fuck up!" I say. We both had a laugh. The laughing dies down. He clears his throat. "Listen." he says making me look at him. "Promise me you'll listen." he says. Omg, this again? I just wanted to move on. "Edwin, it's fine." I say. "Is it fine though?" he says, facing me once again. He had hurt in his eyes. I didn't say anything. "I hurt you to stop myself from falling for you. Where in that statement is fine?" he asks me. I don't answer. The car was silent for a bit. He looked out of his window again, not saying a word. "I do want you." I had to admit to him, referring to the messages we had earlier. (*** honestly, idk how to make them make up... this was the best I had- please just go with it 🥺 ***) He chuckles. "Why are you laughing?" I ask him. He shakes his head. "Do you?" he asks me. Sad boy hours. I nod. "I do and you know it. Why do you think I'm here?" I ask him. He looks at me. He's just overthinking it. "You're just a horny fucker." I tease him, making him smile a bit. He tried to hide it so it didn't seem true. "Come here." he says in a sad tone. Aww. I moved onto his lap, facing him. I looked down at him. "You want me huh?" he says kissing my chest through my shirt. I laugh. "I do." I admit once more. I may be stupid for letting him back in but I understood how broken he was. I wonder what Julia and Ian are gonna say to me once I tell them. His hand gripped my hip as the other rubbed my back as I kissed him. The kiss got really heated super fast. I started to grind against him making him smile into the kiss. I needed more. "I want more." I say to him. I began to kiss his neck. "What- Cameron." he says chuckling once more. I stopped and looked at him. "Back seat?" I ask. He smiles, making me giggle. "We can't. Not here, not now." he then says. I roll my eyes. "Why not?" I ask him. He just smiled. "Come on!" I say kissing him again. He pulls away. "What are you doing to me?" he mumbles making me blush. He thought for a second. "Edwin!" I whined annoyed at him. "In a fucking car? Don't you want it to be more- romantic?" he asks me. I laugh. "You mean wait until Valentine's day?" I ask him just to be extra. "Fuck no." he laughs again. "And having sex in a car is bad luck." he says. "Really?" I ask him, leaning in. He nods before I kissed him again, this time, more settle. All of a sudden, we both jump at the sound of a loud car horn. Fuck! We both looked to see my dad shaking his head and my mom waving from the passenger seat with a smile. She must really like Edwin. I smile awkwardly. Edwin waved as my dad drove away. I know for a fact if it wasn't for them running late, he would've said something. I opened his door and got out, beginning to walk down the street, towards my house. I hear feet hitting the floor only to see Edwin zoom past. "EAT MY DUST!" he says with an ugly laugh. Oh- naw. I bolted, trying to catch up. He had a little head start but I'm still kinda pressed that he beat me to the door. He rested his hands on his knees, breathing heavily trying to catch his breath. Me? I was fine. "You needa hit the gym." I tell him. He chuckles. "I have. I've been lifting." he says standing straight and raising his hands above his head. "Why don't you play any sports?" I then ask out of curiosity. "I played T-ball when I was little. Now I just skateboard. Thanks." he says with a little sass. Oh. "I'm sorry. Did I offend you?" I ask, matching his attitude. "I don't appreciate the attitude. Can you please lose it?" he say grabbing me. He kisses me. I pull away and took out my house key and went to open the door. E just waited patiently. I pause. "Can we-" I start to ask but didn't know how to finish it. He looks at me. "Do you want to? It's all up to you Ma." he says while moving my hair out of my face. I smile and nodded, making him smile.