Chapter 32

A/N

GUYS!!! The views went up 1k without an update... love you guys 😭❤️

It's literally been a month... 🤐

Anyways... I honestly don't know why I do this (you'll see at the starting of this chapter) because I always confuse myself. smh.

Well, as usual, expect mistakes because you already know I just go through it, not taking in everything... and now that I write this, I have to let you know I really didn't edit. 🤕

I hope you enjoy and thanks for reading ☺️

P.S. don't forget to vote!!

Saturday Afternoon

Nick's POV
~~~
"I'm warning you. I suck at cuddling, especially during a movie." I tell the girl I had over. Of course I don't remember her name. I pulled her from last night at Jacob's. What a fucking night. She smiles and grabs my hand, pulling me to the couch. How cute. She thinks I'm playing. It's ok. I doubt she remembers my name. "We're just watching a movie Nick. How hard is that?" she says, looking at me innocently. Fuck. At this point, I didn't know if she was playing dumb about what I meant by saying I'm horrible at cuddling or if she was deadass clueless. She sits me down at the couch and leans onto me. I try to get my mind off it because she really wasn't ready. "Stop being awkward and cuddle me fool." she snaps at me. I'm the fool? Ok. I do the usual 'cuddle' with her as she put on some lame as movie I knew she'll be scared of. Fucking grabbing onto me and alla dat. "Have you seen this movie?" she asks me while clicking onto Scream 4. HaVe YoU SeEn tHiS mOvIE. Of course I have. Everyone's have. "Yeah." I answer her as it starts. She exhales deeply, getting comfortable. "I warned you." I mumble. If she heard, she heard. My dirty ass mind took her breathing as a moan or some shit because it really be turning me on. "Nick." she calls me out. Lol. "I told you I'm TRASH at cuddling babe." I say defending myself. She moves against me purposely just to test me. "Yeah, keep doing that. Acting like I won't do something about it." I say to her straight up. I great being an honest kid. By the looks of it, she wanted to watc- wait. This slick ass. She had to know I don't cuddle because it automatically turned into a fuck or something along the lines. ALWAYS. Why else would one be bad at it? "Stop with your games." I expose her. She sits up and looks at me confused. "What?" she asks. This girl was telling me about how she's like a drama major so I really couldn't tell if she was playing or not. Little did she know, I was too. "You're looking at my forehead." I expose her once more, tapping her right between her beautiful brown eyes. One thing I knew to look for when someone is lying. "Relax!" she says rubbing her forehead. "I have no idea what you're talking about." she adds looking lost. "Alright." I say giving in to her and getting up to deal with myself elsewhere. I just wanted to see her next move. She's bluffing. "Fuck you!" she says finally giving in. I turn around. "You girls and your games. Thinking you're all smart and shit." I say shaking my head. She gets up and walks over to kiss me. I pick her up and she does what every girl should do, wrap her legs around me. I walk her over to the couch and placed her down quickly, not breaking the kiss of course. It was then I hear the front doorbell ring. She breaks the kiss and looks past me. "Who's that?" she asks. "FUCK!" I snap in a whisper. It wasn't my mom so... who could it be. My phone then rings. It was Edwin. I swear this guy unintentionally cock blocks me every time. Z was being deadass about that. She sits up, killing the whole mood. Edwin then texts me. I open it.

Eddy: Cam and Z won't talk to me

all off a sudden, I felt like I had to know what was going on... even when I have company.