Chapter 13

Edwin's POV
~~~
Cameron fell asleep midway through the second episode. This was the perfect time to check my phone. I untangle myself from her and reach over to grab it. It was Mia. I know why she's texting me but she really shouldn't be. I unlock my phone using my passcode to the unlock my phone. I open the message to view it. "Heyy 👅" It read. Fuck. "Why are you texting me?" I reply maybe an hour later from when she first texted me. She replies right away. "What u doin 👀" she asks me. I really don't have time for her right now. I don't reply this time because I know she was gonna ask me to come over. I reach back over to put my phone back onto the night table. I quickly check Cam's phone to see the percentage so I can charge mine. It's at 87%. Good enough. I unplug her phone and plugged my phone. I return back to spooning the sleeping Cameron and turned off the TV to sleep.

Nick's POV
~~~
"B! You fucking control freak!" I snap at Brandon as he recommended us to change the song. "You're changing everything Bro!" Zion says having my back. "Naw guys!"'He starts to defend himself. "We should dance to 'Yes Indeed' instead." He states. "I don't have the patience." I say as I flopped on the reclining couch. I laid it down using the automatic button and adjusted myself to get comfortable enough to sleep. "Nick. Wtf are you doing!?" Brandon asks me. "It's 4:47 am B!" I aware him as I closed my heavy eyes.

Zion's POV
~~~
I follow Nick and went to the couch to lay down. "Cmon Z!" he calls to me. I pulled out my phone and opened Snapchat. I take a pic of B and caption it 'this guy's crazy having us rehearse rn 🤦‍♂️.' I also put the time so everyone can see that was 4:50 am. I upload it. Nick begins to talk. "You're the worst host everrrrrrrrrr! NO HOSPITALITY!" he says sitting up. "This couch isn't comfortable at all." he adds dissing the chair. "Bro, weren't you just sleeping!?" I ask him laughing. Nick actually kills me. He just shakes his head. "I tried but couldn't." he explains. He begins to talk again. "What else did you come up with since I'm not good enough." Nick asks about the choreography Brandon was changing. He looks up at Brandon. "Glad you asked buddy." Brandon says as he went back onto the floor to show his new choreography. I don't think he understands sarcasm. He plays 'Yes Indeed' and starts to show us the new routine. Nick gets up and starts free styling to the song. Brandon finally lightens up and starts to free style as well. They started taking turns hitting the folks every now and then. I pull out my phone again to snap it. I gas them up. It may be like 5 in the morning but it was never too early to turn up.

MORNING TIME

Austin's POV
~~~
I wake up maybe an hour before my 9:00 alarm. It was Brandon. "Why are you waking me up?" I answer the phone. I hear music blasting on the other end. I hear his laugh. "Bro!" He says finally realizing that I've picked up. "Nick and I have new choreography that you have to learn!" He yells over the music right in my ear. "CHILL OUT! THATS MY EAR!" I snap at him. First he wakes me up and now he wants to make me deaf. "Come to my place around 12. It's just you and Ed that has to learn it." He finally says getting to his point of the call. "Sick." I say. Brandon may be annoying at times but when it comes to his choreography, he's super sick with it. "What's the song?" I ask him getting excited. "Yes Indeed." He says a bit quieter this time. He most likely turned down the music because I can hear him much clearer now. "Alright. Later." I say ending the call before he tries to keep a conversation. "Who's that?" Julia asks me, waking up, rubbing her eyes. "B." I answer her as I go to kiss her on her forehead. She smiles. "Ready to go home?" I ask her heading to my bathroom to brush my teeth. "Yeah." she answers getting up as well.

Edwin's POV
~~~
I wake up to a bunch of hair in my face. I was confused for a minute then I finally remembered Cameron stayed the night. I pull her closer to me and wrapped my arms around her. She just slept so calmly. Awhhh. I used my hands to trace her body. She had such beautiful curves. I move her hair away from her neck and started kissing it. I saw the hickey I had already given her fading away. Why not refresh it? She moans as I started to suck on her neck harshly surely achieving my goal to leave another one. She reaches her left arm back to play with my hair. She clearly was enjoying it. I smile at the fact that she was. "Alright." she says with a giggle. My hands begin to roam her body making her moan once more. She starts to breath heavily. I smirk. Was it finally gonna happen? "Love that sound there." I say teasing her about her moans. She grabs my hand stopping it before it can get any lower from her stomach. She readjusts herself pressing herself against me for a second before jumping up. "Edwin! WTF!?" she says in reaction to my morning wood. Clearly she hasn't been with a guy in the morning. I laugh at her immaturity. "Why are you—" she starts to ask me but I cut her off. "It's morning." I tell her getting up to my elbow. "Come back." I whine to get her back into bed with me. She walks over to the night table and pushes on the home button on her phone. She remains there for a few seconds checking her notifications. I get up. "Come here!" I say pulling her backwards into a hug. "Edwin!" She says screaming my name. I laugh. "You shouldn't be screaming my name just yet." I say in her ear to make her shiver. I leave her there to head into my bathroom. I quickly brush my teeth. I turn on the shower and got ready to take one. I wrap a towel around my waist and headed back to my room. Cameron was on my bed where I loved to see her most. She was on her phone using it as a mirror. "I don't appreciate this." She says looking at the hickey on her neck from her front camera. I chuckled. She looks up at me stunned. I smirk at her reaction. She looks me up and down. "My eyes are up here." I call her out with a smirk. She blushes. "Do you need the bathroom?" I ask to her while leaning on the door frame. "Yeah but you look like you're using it." She points out. "Come shower." I say to her recommending it. She laughs. "I'm good. Just need a tooth brush." She replies putting her phone back onto the night table. I leave to go back into my bathroom grabbing a pink toothbrush for her. I yell out to her from the bathroom. "I'm leaving it in here!" I say. She doesn't answer. I hop into the hot shower and began to wash my silver hair first. With the purple shampoo so it doesn't turn yellow. You know this.