Chapter 6

Cameron's POV
~~~
We turn onto my street. "Cause I want ya, and I need ya, and I'm down for you always!" The boys sing as Ian pulled into my driveway. I guess they were just In their Feelings. "Thanks love." I say to Ian as the car came to a complete stop. I grab my things from the seat beside me a go to exit the car. I place my hand on the shoulder of Ian's seat to balance myself as I get out the car. Riley has already left. Ian grabs my hand indicating me to stop in my tracks. I stop and wait for him to begin speaking. "You will never believe what I saw today after my game." He starts grabbing my full attention. I look to see if Riley was anywhere in sight but he wasn't, He must have already been inside. He sighs grabbing my attention again. "What is it." I say in concern. He turns to look at me. His eyes widen. "Is that a—" He starts but I cut him off right away. "No no no," I say shaking my head. "This isn't about me, What is it?" I say directing him back into his trail of thought. I guess he forgot what was so important. He touches my neck examining the bruising hickey on my neck. "Is that new?" He asks me. "Yeah—" I begin to speak but was cut off. "Did Julia give you that so you'll look cool or something?" He questions me with a smile teasing me. "Fuck off." I say rolling my eyes leaving the car. He begins to laugh. I head for the front door of my house. "Cam!" I hear Ian call to me. I just walk back to his window. He begins to speak what was on his mind. "Who gave you that?" He asks. I look at him with a blank face. He tries to read the expression on my face. He raised his eyebrows once he played the day over in his head. "Edwin." He finally says. I nod at his genius discovery. "You may want to cover it." He says with a smirk. I nudge his shoulder and head back for my house. I watch him reverse off the driveway and take on the street. I enter my house once I saw no more sight of his black BMW. I feel my phone begin to vibrate against my stomach. I jump at the vibration. I take my phone out from the waist line of my shorts and switch the silent off. I finally realize it was Julia facetiming me. I haven't really seen her all day come to think of it. I slide my finger across the screen to answer. Before I can even start speaking she gasps. "So it's true!" she says surprised. I guess Ian already told her. What I say covering my neck knowing exactly what she was getting at. "Edwin—" she starts to say but quiet her as my brother came downstairs. I look at him to see what he's up to. "Mom says she'll be at work late." He informs me ass he opened the fridge. "Ok, what about Dad?" I ask him realizing how dumb my question was knowing my dad doesn't get off work until like 11 at night. Riley looks at me with a weird look on my face as if he's asking me why I'm acting so weird. He walks towards me. I try my best to avoid him. He must of realized me covering my neck. "Are you hiding a hickey?" He questions me shocked. "No!" I lie running into the living room. I look at my phone to see Julia eating chips. I guess she found me hiding my hickey from everyone very entertaining. "Gotta go!" I say to her. She smiles at me. "See you tonight!" She says referring to the party. I end the facetime. I stand on one side of the couch as Riley stood at the other side. "So you do have a hickey!" He says as he realized the bruise. I guess I was more focused on getting away that hiding the hickey. "Let me see it!" He yells hopping onto the couch trying to get closer. "Fuck off Ri!" I say beginning to laugh. I head for the stairs. He almost catches me making my laugh even more. This was just like old times when Riley will take my things when we were younger. I reach my room and slam the door. "OW FUCK!!" I hear him yell in agony. "OH MY GOD! RILEY!" I yell back in fear that I have maybe crushed his fingers in the door. I open it right away. He rushes in to examine my hickey. The bitch was faking. "This is new!" He says shook. How did he know it was new? I can never understand this boy. "How do you know?" I ask him excited to hear what he knows. "Cameron I'm not you, I know things." He states. I was curious of what things he knows. "Things?" I ask him. He sighs. "You know I'm not a virgin right?" He states. This news dropped on me like a bomb! I had no idea. "WHAT!!?" I yell in shock. I felt so embarrassed because I'm 2 yers older than him and I'm still a virgin. "Yeah. I've lost it like in the 8th grade." He starts to explain as he walked over to my work desk and sat down at the chair. "What the fuck?" I say in confusion as of how I didn't know my little brother. He continues. "Remember Ashley?" He asked me. "Yeah, the girl that you use to like." I say trying to jog back the memories. "Woah!" He says stopping me. "You think it was only a crush?" He asks me like he was surprised I thought she was just a crush. I nod in response. "She was my girlfriend, we fucked all the time." He begins to say. "Ok! Abbastanza." I say in Italian. My mom is Italian, beautiful place. "I don't want to hear the details." I start the conversation back up again. "Does Mom and Dad know?" I ask him. "Yea, They caught me with a hickey just like yours." He says pointing at mine. "So the real question is, did you just—" I cut him off. "No Riley! Oh my god. You think I'm like that?" I say a little offended at his assumption. "Woah, woah, woah. You're still one?" He asks me. I laugh. "Of corse I'm still a virgin Ri. What time do I have for that. I'm always studying!" I say defending myself. "Hey, relax. There's nothing wrong with enjoying yourself every once in a while." He begins to say as if he's giving me advice. I took it as advice. I nod my head. "I can't believe I don't know my brother." I say still shocked at the earlier news. He gets up to leave my room. He exits and then turns back. "Who gave you that?" He asks me. I grunt at him advising him to get out of my room. He laughs and goes about his business.