Chapter 26

Austin's POV
~~~
I wake up feeling cold as hell. That made no scene but, you know what I mean. I hear the 6:30 alarm on my phone go off so I hit 'Snooze' accidentally. I look to see why I was freezing. Julia has pulled all the covers to herself. Selfish. This is why I can't sleep with her. I go to 'Stop' the alarm but I dropped my phone in the result of Julia cuddling into me in her sleep. Guess it's just gonna go off again later. I take back what I said about hating sleeping with her. I move her hair from out of my face, making her readjust herself. She's honestly so cute and innocent when she's asleep. I didn't want to wake her. I just cuddled her back and laid still as memories from last night came back to me. It was mine and Julia's 9 month anniversary yesterday so I took her out for dinner at a fancy restaurant. She then recommended that we went to an arcade so she can beat me... She really didn't. I loved the idea so I went along with it. She beat me at ski ball and that was basically it. I beat her at the basketball shooting game, the driving games and Dance Dance Revolution. It was close for Air Hockey, I had to admit. She cheats by covering her goal a lot but she learnt from it when she got the puck straight to her hand. That was hilarious, I'm not gonna lie. Oh yeah! When I was on my date with Julia, the boys went out. I wonder how it went. Knowing them, they all might not be in school today. Julia moves again possibly meaning she's waking up now. She does. She sits up and looks around the room. I get up to get ready for school because it was now 6:45. She looks at me. "Where are you going?" she asks in a little whine. I smile and leaned in to kiss her. "Gonna shower." I tell her. She pouts. "Wanna come?" I ask her, putting a smile on her face. She nods and gets up, rushing to the shower. I chuckle and followed her.

Cameron's POV
~~~
I wake up at my 7:00 alarm. Why was I running so late. I'm usually up at 6. I rush into the bathroom to shower, washing my hair as well, and brush my teeth. As soon as I was done that, I put my hair into a bun as it dried. I then rushed back into my room to finish getting ready. I'm on my period so I just put on my salt and pepper Roots pants and a simple black crop top. I take my solid black air max's out of my closet and slipped them on. I took my phone off of the charger and put it in my shallow pocket (***the pockets on Roots pants are so fucking shallow... smh!!!😒***) as well as my earphones. I walk around my bed to grab my school bag that laid on the floor. Luckily I packed it after I finished studying last night. I let my hair down and brushed it out quickly and headed downstairs. I may just wear it up if it doesn't look decent later. I was shook at the sight. Ri's up before me, again! My mom has already left out for work but my dad was at the table, eating breakfast. He took the day off. I put my bag down at the front door and walked up to the table, standing behind Riley's chair. He turns and looks at me, hiding his phone from my sight. "Why are you standing there?" he asks me with a lot of attitude. It's way to early for this. "What are you hiding from me?" I ask him as I reached for him phone. "STOP CAMERON!" he yells making me laugh. "HEY!" my dad yells gaining both of our attention. "You lot need to stop being dickheads!" he says. I shove Riley for getting us in trouble. I then think about why my dad is home. I actually don't have a clue. I then notice that Riley's soccer bag was at the front door and he was in uniform. That had to be why my dad was home. He was going to watch the game. "Eat up kiddo. I'm dropping you 2 today." he tells me. I in to grab grab Riley's untouched toast. "HEY!" he snaps, glaring at me once more. I leaned on the back of his chair and laughed, taking a bite. "Right!" my dd says getting up from the table. He looked like he was ready to bring us. I looked at the clock on the microwave, it's now 7:30. Riley pushes his chair out fast, purposely to hit me. "OWW YOU BITCH!" I snap as I pushed him. He dives like the 'Neymar' he is. "REFFFF!!!" he yells like a idiot. I had to laugh because he was so annoying. "I'm in the car!" my dad say to make us aware of where he was when we were ready to leave. I pour myself a glass of OJ and drank it as fast as I can. I had to make sure I got shotgun before Riley. We have a rule that whoever sits in the front seat, they get the aux. I can't listen to 'Nonstop' again so I chugged the drink and ran to the door. Riley was slipping on his Nike slides but looks up when he saw me running. He caught on and started laughing. That was good for me because I knew he couldn't function when he was dying in laughter like he was now. I have the advantage. The only thing he can do was try to block me from exiting. "RILEY! YOU'RE GONNA MAKE US LATE!" I say, starting to laugh at his ugly laugh. I pull him back making him fall. "REEEEFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!" he shouts again. He actually has me dying now. I open the door and got to the front seat first. Thank God. "Where's your brother?" my dad asks me, looking at the wide open door. Riley finally gets up and heads out. I laugh at his face. He was pissed. He opens the back door and hops in, slamming the door after. "OI! ARE YOU GONNA PAY FOR THAT!?" my dad snaps at him making me laugh. Riley gives him a blank face until my dad started to drive. I roll down my window to reveal Riley giving me a straight face from the side mirror, making me laugh. My dad looks at me. "What is with you 2?" he asks laughing. Never a dull moment in the morning with Riley.