Chapter 2: Hello Mr. Albino

Hello, lovelies!
I made a drawing of Arthur and Alfred but it ain't really connected to the story in any way.

...or maybe it is?

Meh, not reallyyy. But anyway! Enjoy reading!
_______________________________

Arthur's Side:

Arthur liked Alfred Jones.

Wait no, scratch that.

He still does. Maybe even a little more than before...

Arthur sighs as he sat on his usual table at the canteen. He sat across Alfred's table, not like he was doing it on purpose! He just liked the table on the corner near the window and it just so happened that Alfred's squad sat across from him.

And he TOTALLY did not transfer to the same high school just for Alfred! Of course not!

Back to reality, Arthur sat on his usual seat, reading a book and glancing occasionally at Alfred who was laughing with his friends. That made Arthur feel a bit sad.

How long has it been ever since Alfred laughed because of him? Three years ago right...? Since the incident...?

"Al, I like you..."

"I'm a boy, You're a boy! That's so totally not...cool."
"This is a prank, right? Well congrats Artie, you really scared me there!"

"Don't touch me!"

"Arthur, please don't leave me...I-I promise to fix this..."

"...you can't fix this now, not ever."

Arthur grumbles as he remembers the memory. He really wished he didn't lash out at Alfred. After all they were just, what? In their first year of middle school that time? Alfred was just clearly being himself, oblivious as always. But it doesn't matter now. He fucked up that time by confessing his feelings to him and look what's happened now.

"Yo! Arthur right?"

Arthur looks up to see an white haired male with red eyes grinning at him with a tray of food. Arthur immediately recognizes him as the annoyingly energetic senior who loved to brag about himself. Arthur huffs.

"No." He simply says, eyeing the Albino infront of him. The teen furrows his eyebrows and frowns. "Seriously? I asked some people and that's what..." The Albino stops, his eyes on Arthur's chest. His ID!
He gives Arthur a smirk.

"Oh, good one, Mr. Kirkland." Arthur frowns but the other male retained his smirk.

"Well then," The albino suddenly sits beside him, too close for his liking, and brings out his hand towards him to shake.

"My name's Gilbert. My friends or basically EVERYONE calls me Gil except my lil' bro, Ludwig." After an internal debate with himself,Arthur hesitantly places his hand on Gilbert's and they both shake hands. Arthur feels like in any second he'll start bragging about how cool he is.

"Well, Arthur, what's up? I always see you all alone in the canteen. Don't you have any cool friends like me?" Aha, there it-- wait, what?

Arthur was kind of surprised, he didn't expect the albino to firstly ask about him.

Gilbert merely looks at him. "Well?" Arthur looks down to his right and huffs. As if he's going to tell this eccentric idiot anything!

"Wow! Your eyebrows are so thick they're like caterpillars!" Gilbert laughs and Arthur glares at him, his cheeks flaring. How dare he??

"Shut up, idiot!"

"Haha, don't worry. Surprisingly, they fit you quite well." Gilbert smiles at him and Arthur's breath hitches