Chapter 9: He's Not Home...

OMG I FEEL SO HAPPY!
It's just a couple of comments and votes but it really makes me happy! When I first woke up with my first vote I jumped around my house and my family just looked at me like I was crazy but I didn't caree. I felt so happy and that's increased even more with every vote and nice comment I get. It gives me joy to know that you guys have started to like it. Thank you so much for making my day!
-NSO
_______________________________

Antonio's Side:

"Well... Why don't you ride with me?" Antonio nervously suggests but Arthur simply narrows his eyes further. "But I can't just leave my bike-"

"Don't worry, I can fit it inside my car." Antonio assures and he sees Arthur sigh.

"Well, fine. But don't think I owe you anything because you basically volunteered yourself." Antonio smiles brightly, his chest feeeling giddy. "Of course."

They head to his car and miraculously fit Arthur's bike inside, and then they both drive off the school grounds.

"So..." Antonio begins, his eyes glancing over at Arthur. "You live near Alfred's house right?"

"God, how does everyone know that?..." Arthur mutters and Antonio chuckles. "Yeah, I do." He answers with a huff.

"Excuse you, I always go home at around this time. And I gotta go do... something somewhere."

Curious what that something is, Antonio turns his head towards the English teen to ask about it.

"Well, you mentioned you had to go do something... Somewhere, am I right?" Antonio asks curiously and Arthur coughs.

"Oh- uh... You don't need to know that..." Arthur says, flustered as he scratches his neck. Antonio grips the steering wheel.

"Does it maybe involve... Someone?" Antonio asks, his voice going low. Arthur's face goes red, looking quite dazed. "W-well, I'm sure... I was asked to do it so..."Antonio stiffens.

Someone... Someone's asked Arthur to do something and Arthur simply accepted it? Who could this person be?? And what request???

Antonio's voice goes even deeper, stopping his car to the side and looking directly at Arthur's eyes. "What kind of... request?"

Arthur looks at him, cocking his head to the side. "Wait, why do you want to know so much?"

Antonio doesn't say anything. He simply looks at Arthur with a serious look, waiting for him to answer his question.

Arthur looks away and sighs -he's been sighing alot today." Well, if you wanna know so bad then okay. I was asked to give Alfred Jones his homework, that's all."

Antonio blinks.

Then he blinks again.

Suddenly realizing his weird actions, he blushes a deep red and god was he glad that it was dark enough inside the car. The weird heaviness on his shoulders goes away after hearing the reason and he laughs. "Okay."

"Well, can we get a move on?" Arthur asks, irritation laced in his voice and Antonio quickly steps on the gas, bringing the car back on to the road.

"Well... You mentioned Alfred, right?" Antonio asks, feeling quite cheery and Arthur looks at the window on his side. "So? What about it?"

"What's your relationship with him?" Arthur spins his head around to looks at Antonio but he innocently smiles. Huffing, Arthur focuses his gaze to the front. "N-nothing. Just neighbors..."

"Really?" Antonio says, feeling weirdly happier for some reason and he looks back at the road. "Well, okay then."

A moment of silence falls between them before Arthur suddenly speaks up.