A Lovino Chapter! (1)

Lovino's Side:
(12 days/30 days)

He groans as he gets out of the faculty room.

"Stupid Antonio...! Getting me into this bull crap!"

He's just recently asked to work at the library because that stupid Spanish roommate of his always keeps going there for Arthur! Lovino doesn't want that!

"I need to step up my game! Even if I have to proceed with this..." Then he starts heading towards the library.

Once he arrives, he opens the door expecting to see Antonio but is greeted with... Alfred Jones? What's he doing here?

"Oh, hey Lovi. What's up?" Alfred asks in curiosity and Lovi frowns.

"Where's Toni?" Lovi asks and Alfred shrugs, smiling.

"Well, maybe he went to the field already. Why don't you come with me and we could che-"

"Oh, Lovino. I need your help stat." Arthur blasts through the door and grabs Lovino's arm. "Wha-?" He gets pulled in brashly.

"The hell is your problem-"

"My problem is that you have to tend to the printing services. I need to arrange these books that had been disarranged." And then Arthur's gone. Lovino is left with his mouth wide open.

"But I just started!" Lovino yells but he only gets a few stares from the people.

He sighs. "What a prick! What does Toni see in him?"

"Fine, but I'm only doing it to see what the hell Antonio is up with here all the time-"

"Arthur, I'm back." Lovino turns his head to the door and sees Antonio.

'Shit! Gotta hide!!' He crouches to hide behind the large counter.

"Oh, do you have the bond papers?" Lovino hears Arthur say.

"Yeah, exactly 2 rims. Where should I place it?" Antonio asks. He hears a couple of footsteps coming close and Lovino panicks.

Shit, if they find him Antonio would become suspicious!

Then the footsteps stop and he hears a gasp. "Wha-? Where did he go?!?" It was Arthur and he sounds super angry.

"Who?" Antonio questions. Lovino hears a huff. "Doesn't matter, they always leave because of boredom."

"But I'm not bored!" Antonio defends and Lovino snickers quietly. "In fact I enjoy helping you out here."

"Why do you even try though? No one's asked you to. Don't tell me Alfred-"

"N-No! Alfred has nothing to do with why I want to help here. I just simply want to be your friend, that's all." Lovino feels himself sink a bit.

'So Antonio's been trying so hard to become Arthur's friend but he's never tried to do anything for me...' Lovino frowns, sniffling a bit.

Arthur sighs. "Well, do whatever you wish I guess. Just place the books over there and head to your practice." Lovino boils up as he hears the nonchalant tone of the English teen. 'This guy...!'

A heavy thud is heard from behind the counter. "But I don't have practice till 5 pm today. I don't want to just sit around and be bored." Lovino hears footsteps retract and he peeks up to see what's happening.

"Well, It's already quite boring here." Arthur says as he grabs a couple books and heads towards the tagged "Novel Section" of the library and Antonio follows him.

"Uh, excuse me can you help-" A senior walks up to Lovino and he scowls at him. "Fuck off."

The senior quickly steps back.  "S-sorry."

Lovino gets up and runs towards the section. He takes a peek and sees Arthur placing novels through a couple of more novels. Antonio was leaning on the shelf opposite to it.

Arthur sighs. "I don't owe you anything you know." Antonio smiles at him. "I know. I just like to work here with you."

Arthur turns over to him and pokes his chest. "Well, why don't you try and ask to see if you could work here?"

"No need to. I'd like to work when I want to." Antonio answers.

"But you basically come here everyday. You're basically working here why not just apply?" Antonio laughs. "Because that's not what I'm here for."

Lovino frowns. Of course he knows the reason.

Arthur shrugs his shoulders and starts walking towards Lovino's direction. "Well, whatever reason it is make sure it's not wasting your time to study."

Antonio nods, smiling widely. "Of course not. Each day is like magic."

Lovino runs back to the counter and hides. He feels his heart twist.

Antonio really likes Arthur... No wonder he's stopped staying at their room before their practice starts...

"Well, I gotta go. Bye Arthur!" And Lovino hears the door close. He gets peeks up from the counter and his eyes are locked with Arthur's angry ones.

"Lovino, where the fuck did you go." Lovino growls at him with tears falling down his face. He runs to the door and leaves the library with a huge "BANG!"

"Fuck you, Arthur Kirkland!" He yells angrily as he runs down the hall.

_______________________________
I'm heading out somewhere so I'll publish the other later. Hope you enjoyed this one! And let me just thank everyone for making my story reach 433 reads! Just a few chapters ago it was stil 367 reads and now it's reached 400+! Wow!! Like, I feel so happy right now. Thank you very much for finding this fanfic!
-NSO