Chapter 6: I Can't Wait For That Plane!

I recently uploaded chapters 1 and 2 of "Don't Fall For Anyone Else!" on AO3 so you can also check it out there. I would also like to see how you think of the story through the comments.
Now, back to the story starting off with Arthur's Side!
-NSO
_______________________________

Arthur's Side:

'No, Don't Go...'

Those three words kept repeating through Arthur's head till he finally arrived home with his bike (Gilbert offered but Arthur refused).

Entering his home, he closes the door and directly heads upstairs to his room.

"Hmm? Arthur? Are you back?" Arthur hears his mom call out.

"Yes, mum and I'll just be in my room if you need anything." He opens the door and places his things to his desk. Looking over at his bathroom, he smiles. A shower would be nice.

***

'No, Don't Go...'

"Ugh... There it is again..." Arthur groans, plopping himself on his bed. He's still confused as to how those words had randomly appeared once he looked at Alfred that time.

"Gilbert... Let's just go. These books are heavy..." Arthur speaks up, feeling himself edging closer to crumbling down each second he was near the blue eyed jock.

Alfred turns his head towards him and Arthur freezes once he heard the words.

'No, don't go...'

It was strange to Arthur... Could it be that Alfred's eyes sent him a message? But... It wouldn't make sense. Alfred clearly hates him for his utter rudeness three years ago... Or at least, he should be...right?

Arthur shakes his head. No, of course he does... And it's all Arthur's fault. If he wasn't so hard headed and annoyingly prideful, then he would've already forgiven Alfred the first day he came over to Arthur's house after the argument and they'd still be best friends till now. Even if Alfred wouldn't accept his feelings in the end...

If only... he could've said those exact words every time Alfred came over to try and be friends with him again...

His eyelids start to droop until he had finally fallen asleep.

*Next Day...*

Arthur had just arrived at school when he could feel himself sour at a familiar face that seemed to be back from an ass whoopin'. Though he doesn't know who beat him up but still, it serves the pervert anyway.

"Arthur~ I already said I was sorryy. Please, forgive me already." Francis Bonnefoy, that perverted frog, pleads with blue puppy eyes. Arthur has to admit, those eyes look beautiful but they're nothing like Alfred's drop dead gorgeous, ocean blue eyes.

Arthur scoffs at the male shutting his locker with a light *slam!*. "You know I could've, if you hadn't tried to rape me a month ago."

Francis' pout deepens, he crosses his arms to his chest. "I did not try to rape you. I was just merely gawking at your small figure-"

"You could've just, I don't know, creepily watched or something! Not try and touch by buttocks!" Arthur snaps, moving his hands to the side.

"But that was after PE and you showered. You know me Arthur, when I see a butt I have to touch it." Francis says, shrugging as if nothing its totally wrong with that.

"Look, I don't forgive you. So just leave me alone. Whoever that person that beat you up might've not knocked some sense to you, but give me a chance to kick your stupid French ass and I will." Arthur bites, walking towards his Chemistry Class, but Francis merely follows behind.