An Antonio Chapter! (1)

Just a small detail you have to take note: I won't publish these chapters in order of the dates but don't worry I placed them there. I hope you enjoy this first one!
-NSO
_______________________________

Antonio's Side:
(19 days/30 days)

Antonio's been trying to make Arthur warm up to him. He's bought him tea, read his favorite books, and has even helped with his library work like arranging the books, lifting more books from other places to another place, and so far it's been working. Antonio finds himself falling even more for Arthur.

Today is one of those days. Antonio smiles as he heads to the library at 4:10 pm, 20 minutes before his practice begins.

"Arthur's going to be so happy that I came over to help at an earlier time! Goodness! I can't wait to see his face~" Antonio glosses.

***

"A-Antonio? Why are you here so early?" Arthur asks, his cheeks all red.

Antonio smiles at him, stepping closer. "Well, isn't that obvious, Arthur?"

Arthur looks at him, his green emerald eyes sparkling in amazement. His cheeks are all red and Antonio steps closer, nearing his lips to Arthur's ear. Arthur's back gets blocked off by the bookshelf behind him.

"Wahh~! D-don't come any closer, b-baka...!" Arthur heaves out, trying to push Antonio weakly.

Antonio leans more and bites Arthur's ear.

"Hyaa~! S-stop it...!" Arthur squeals out and Antonio chuckles.

"I came here earlier because I couldn't hold myself back..." He proceeds to slide his tongue down on Arthur's neck and Arthur shivers.

"Ahh..." Arthur moans out and Antonio couldn't stop himself from lifting up the other boy's polo, sliding his hands on his stomach and down to his-

"HEYYYYY TONI! WHERE ARE YA GOING?" Alfred shouts loudly and Antonio is taken back to reality. Realizing his fantasy, he laughs nervously.

He gives Alfred a nervous smile. "Hahaha... Just heading for the Library!"

Alfred grins. "Hey, I was going there too! Let's head there together!"

Antonio hesitates. His fantasyyy! It'll all be ruined but... C'mon Alfred's his friend! He'll just try next time...

Antonio sighs, giving him a thumbs up. "Sure, Alfred."

They pass by multiple classrooms before heading up the stairs.

"What's your reason for heading up there?" Alfred asks and Antonio smiles happily. "Well, I wanted to help someone with their Library work."

Alfred stares at him for a second, before smiling again. "So, you're gonna help out Lovino?"

Antonio sputters. "W-what?"

Alfred laughs. "Don't tell me you've forgotten your own dorm mate!"

Antonio shakes his head. "Of course not."

"Well, Arthur's mentioned that Lovino's started working at the library but he hasn't been working lately. Betcha that's why you're heading there right now, huh?" Antonio frowns. "That's not the reason. Besides, I didn't even know Lovino's been working at the Library. I've barely seen him there."

"Well, Arthur's recently Arthur's complained to me that he's doing all the work that Lovino's supposed to do. He feels bummed out and tired each day. I even had to carry him home once." Alfred chuckles, but then he stops.