Chapter 15: No Rush

Thanks to Aebnime_Tan for adding my fanfic to your reading list! I'm glad to know you enjoy this! And OMG 900 reads?!? SHIZ DAWG I'M BLUSHIN RN HAHA. THANK YOU SO MUCH, EVERYONE!
-NSO
_______________________________

Arthur's Side:

For the past couple of days, Arthur's been trying to help Kiku with his situation and God knows how painful each day is for him to endure.

He watches as Kiku attempts his advances and Alfred openly accepts them. Maybe Alfred does like Kiku or is just oblivious to it all.

Arthur's even distanced himself from Alfred so that Kiku could spend more time with Alfred, all leading up to his confession in four days. It hurts but he promised. And like what he had told himself,

He should stop liking Alfred.

Because if another incident happens like three years ago, Arthur could potentially lose Alfred again and leave things worse. Arthur just can't sacrifice what they have now because of his own feelings.

And besides... Kiku would definitely make Alfred happier than Arthur can ever do.

***

"I mean, look at that guy! He's beautiful, small, frail, gentle, careful, well mannered, self controlled, and not at all like me!" Arthur complains drunkenly, taking another sip from his beer bottle.

Gilbert laughs. "Hold up from the alcohol, Art. You're underaged after all haha." Arthur just scoffs at him and takes another swig.

Arthur is currently at Ludwig and Gilbert's house because he and the Albino's younger brother have an assignment in need of finishing. Once Arthur had arrived, he had been introduced to Gilbert's beer collection and once Arthur had taken a sip, he chugged down two glasses in just a minute.

"Like, Person fucking A is just a ding dongly wanker! He's just accepting ALL the advances person B is handing to him! It's so ridiculous! He's ridiculous! He'so ridiculous might as well shove an ASS up his ASS!" Gilbert laughs uncontrollably and Arthur chugs his beer down again.

"Brother, can you take care of Arthur? I'll just go ahead and do the assignment for the both of us." Ludwig requests as he enters the living room. Arthur turns around only to find him wearing a tank top and some boxers.

Arthur points at Ludwig. "Ehehe, you look HiLarIOuS!" Gilbert laughs and points with him. "Hehehehh, yeah Ludwig, you look hilarious. Soo uncool."

Ludwig sighs. "Brother, I always wear these types of clothes to sleep. Shouldn't you know that by now?"

Arthur grins. "Heheh, do you wear that too when you "sleep" with Feliciano?"

Ludwig blushes red and clears his throat. "I'll just be in my room."

Gilbert and Arthur laugh obnoxiously. "HAHAHAH! We really goooot him theree."

Gilbert takes a swig out of his beer and leans back on the sofa. " I went to her class yesterday."

"Who...?" Arthur mumbles lazily.

Gilbert takes another swing. "Ugh, that was strong... Elizabeta, of course."

Arthur gasps. "I KNEW IT! YOU STUPID BLOODY ALBINO I KNEW IT!"

Gilbert laughs. "Well you see, whenever I try to approach her someone would always block me."

Arthur turns his gaze over at Gilbert. "Hm? Who...?"

Gilbert takes another swing. "Ugh... The Classy Austrian Literature Teacher." Arthur snorts at that.