Chapter 10: Finally...

Thankyou tiger1o2o for adding my story to your reading list and for following me! It makes me so happy!!! And for those who continue to read and vote, I also want to deeply thank you for it! Now, this chapter I have with me right now is good so be prepped.
-NSO
_______________________________

Arthur's Side:

Once lunch had arrived, Arthur heads to the canteen and buys himself the usual shit but better tasting sandwiches he would always buy and some tea to go with.

He walks over to his usual table. He looks over at Alfred's table but notices that they still hadn't arrived yet, so Arthur just sits down and starts eating his foot while reading the book he stopped reading during Math.

As expected, Gilbert arrives on his table with his tray of food and he quickly sits down beside him. "Hey, Art! Good weather today, am I right?" Arthur nods and proceeds to read.

"...and he seemed so uncomfortable during that time too!" A group of teens walk in the canteen and they all laugh in unison. Arthur looks up and immediately recognizes the group of boys as Alfred's gang.

"He was just sitting there like he just wanted to die as his wife seemed to have been scolding him! It was hilarious!" Then they all stop when Alfred's head turns to Arthur's table.

Their eyes lock and Arthur blushes, covering himself with his book.

Alfred's Side:
Once all his friends saw him staring at Arthur, he knew he was fucked.

Matthias smirks at Alfred. "Hey, Alfred, has there been anyone in your mind yesterday that you wanted to see so badly?" The group whistles and Alfred's face quickly goes red.

"O-of course! I wanted to see you guys!" Alfred exclaims but his friends just laugh at him.

"Ohh yeahhh, suuuree ya diiiid~" They all laugh harder and proceed to sit on their table. Alfred clears his throat and sits down as well.

As they're all eating and Alfred glances every once in a while at Arthur's table, groaning at the Albino, he sees a familiar friend with brown hair and green eyes approach their table with a tray. It was Antonio!

Alfred grins, waving. "Hey, Antonio!" Antonio spots them and he grins.

But then he stops to look over at Arthur's table, a small blush appearing on his cheeks. Alfred raises his eyebrows. What the-?

Antonio laughs and continues towards Alfred's table, where he sits down on his usual seat.

"Hey guys, sorry I was late. Mr. Edelstein made me stay longer to scold me about my low score in his class." The group snickers. Antonio shrugs. "Hey, I'm not good with his class alright?" He defends, smiling.

Then everyone proceeds to chatter amongst themselves while Alfred continues to groan at the Albino still sitting too close to Arthur.

The bell rings and everyone the starts exiting the canteen to head for their classes and Alfred does so too.

Arthur's Side:
Arthur's eyes widen as he hears the news of their Tech teacher.

"...and he's currently in the hospital today. Let's all hope that he'll recover soon from the accident, so for today you're free." The students yell in joy and they quickly run out of the classroom.

Guess Arthur can just stay at the Library for now...

So Arthur gets up from his seat and exits the classroom. He heads towards the stair but then stops as he sees a familiar white haired senior at the center of the hallway, his back faced towards him.

Don't Fall For Anyone Else! [USUK]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara