Chapter 13: Gilbert's Feelings

Oh my Goshh @Ovauakk YOUR COMMENTS ALMOST KILLED ME WITH LAUGHTER XD. I just woke up at 3 a.m. with a notification and once I read the comments you posted I was DEAD XD. Anywayy, I'm so glad you enjoy this fanfic.
-NSO
_______________________________
*Continuation of Chapter 12*

Gilbert's Side:

Gilbert sighs as he walks down the hall to his class.

"That was realy close, huh?" Gilbert mutters to himself as he continues to walk down the hall.

The truth is, he likes Elizabeta. He's always have ever since that day.

...It was his second week of highschool and for some reason he just couldn't make any friends.

Maybe because he seemed weird? With him being from Germany and all? With his white hair and red eyes? Gilbert didn't know. No one would come up to him and say anything.

Once the bell for lunch had gone off, the students start to head for the canteen and into their groups. Gilbert didn't have any friends so he just sat at the lonely table on the corner of the canteen with a window behind it.

Gilbert sits down and grabs out his lunch pack from his bag. He then eats silently, watching the other students eat their lunch within their groups and Gilbert sighs, wondering if this is how he'll be spending his whole highschool life.

"Hey... Gilbert, right?" Gilbert looks up and sees his History Teacher, Ms. ....Héderváry, was it? She was looking down at him with a smile, a tray on her hands.

"Yeah. Do you need something?" Gilbert asks and the teacher shakes her head. "No, I just thought you needed a friend is all."

Then she sits down beside Gilbert. "I recognize you as one of the students in my class but allow me to properly introduce myself."

She reaches a hand out to Gilbert. "My name's Elizabeta, Elizabeta Héderváry! But everyone would just call me Ms. Héderváry."

Gilbert stares at her faded green eyes, before looking at her hand and placing his over it. He blushes as he takes note of how warm her hand feels.

"N-nice to meet you..." Gilbert mutters and Ms. Héderváry laughs at him. He flushes even more at the sound of her laugh.

She looks... Cute.

"Well, it's nice to meet you too, Gilbert!"

That lunch break, Gilbert found his first friend at that highschool.

He learned alot about Ms. Héderváry. She's Hungarian and her family moved to America, She had gone through poverty and is in debt to one of her seniors for helping her, She had just started to teach this year and that she couldn't make any friends still so in that case... They were similar.

And from then on, Ms. Héderváry... Well, Elizabeta would eat together with him at lunch. She would give him tips about how to express himself to the other students and how to socialize with American students. Each tip she gave worked and then Gilbert found himself with alot of attention. Even his behavior had gone back to when he had still been at Germany: Confident and Proud! Though the mean uncool Elizabeta would say that it's just narcissism.

And even then when they both had begun to have other friends, they still tried to sit together during lunch and Gilbert would enjoy every moment of it.

So you can totally guess that his first year of highschool was AWESOME!

By the end of his schoolyear, he had totally fallen for his teacber Elizabeta and would dream about maybe courting her...