Chapter 12: All In A Month

Arthur's and Alfred's Side:

After Arthur and Alfred's small debate about either riding on Alfred's bike, them going home individually, them riding on Arthur's bike, or for some ridiculous reason lift Arthur's bike home, they finally decided they'll walk home together, bringing both vehicles.

Arthur and Alfred first walked in silence, awkwardness filling the air.
They were both nervous walking together alone and they couldn't start any conversation.

Arthur looks over at Alfred and he could almost laugh at how nervous Alfred looks.

Alfred swallows. God, what should he say? Maybe he should ask Arthur some questions about how he's been? Ask him if he's seen the game last time? Maybe he's interested in watchin-

"Have you... played that game already?" Arthur asks and Alfred turns to him.

Confused, he stares for a minute. "What game...?"

"You know..." Arthur begins, "That game we were supposed to play that night..."

Alfred's heart starts to race. "O-Of course not! I would never!" He looks down at his feet, his cheeks tinted with pink. "I... I promised you that we'd play it together."

Arthur blushes too- Gosh dangit - and looks away. "Y-you know you didn't have to."

"But I wanted to play it with you!" Alfred exclaims and Arthur's eyes open wide. He turns to look behind him where Alfred's stopped walking. Alfred's eyebrows were furrowed and his lips slightly curved downwards.

"I didn't want to play it by myself because it's no fun without you..." Alfred confesses, gripping the clutch of his motorbike.

Arthur coughs nervously. "W-well I'm sure you had Matthew to play with you-"

Alfred pouts adorably and Arthur weakens (critical hit!). "But Mattie doesn't like playing games, and besides he's not as fun like you." Arthur blushes, then he turns away again.

"M-maybe... We can play it sometime next weekend...?" Arthur stutters, swallowing nervously. Alfred looks at him, a bright smile forming on his lips.

"For real...?" Alfred asks, and Arthur nods slowly, still not looking at Alfred.

"YES!" Alfred exclaims, running over to Arthur's side with his motorbike like it didn't even weight a thing. "We can eat snacks and drinks! Oh! Maybe even play at your house and I can order some McDonalds-"

"Don't even think about it." Arthur interjects and Alfred laughs. "Haha, okay okay. My house, and I'll have a couple of tea bags prepared for you as always." Arthur couldn't help the smile crawling up his face. Alfred's the same guy still.

Once they had reached their street, they both split and so Arthur's standing on the sidewalk infront of his house and Alfred on his.

Alfred waves to Arthur. "Good night, Arthur! See you tomorrow!" Arthur waves back, a small, happy smile on his face. "Okay, good night."

For a whole minute they just stare at each other, not wanting to go inside yet but they both knew they needed to so they both turn to their houses in unison, park their vehicles in their garages, and enter their homes.

That night, Alfred rolled around his bed, face red and happy. He called up Mattie that night and told him EVERYTHING.

"AND HE EVEN SAID THAT WE COULD PLAY THE GAME NEXT WEEKEND! I FELT SO HAPPY THAT I COULD'VE CRIED AT THE SPOT!" Alfred rambles, his explosive cheeriness not seeming to let down.

Mattie sighs on the other end. "Haha... I know Alfred. You've been saying that for the last 20 minutes..."

And he only stopped rambling when the other line had cut off, still he continued to roll on his bed smiling wildly at himself.

Don't Fall For Anyone Else! [USUK]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें