An Arthur Chapter! (1)

OH MY GODDD 550 READS WAAAAHT?!? THAT'S AMAZING HAHAH. That number is even bigger than my own School's population so yeah, that's crazy to me at least hahah. Anyway, thank you to Solanimexyaoi AlfredKirklandz, and   animefangirl152 for adding Don't Fall For Anyone Else! To your reading lists, and to USUKSTALKER for finding this fanfic and giving your support! All of these are very much appreciated! I even drew an Arthur Kirkland thanking you for the support!
Now that that's done, enjoy this chapter thing!
-NSO
_______________________________

Arthur's Side:
(10 days/30 days)

Arthur hugs himself as he heads to Alfred's house. The weather feels really chilly today, making Arthur shiver a couple times as he crosses the street over to the other house.

He gets over the porch and is right infront of the front door. He breathes in deeply, inhaling the cold chilly air,
and raises his hands to knock when the door suddenly opens.

"I'll be back before-" The man who opened the door looks over at Arthur and his eyes widen. It's Alfred's dad.

"...A-Arthur Kirkland?" Arthur starts sweating as they both just stand there with wide eyes.

"Honey, what's wrong-OH MY!" Alfred's mom pushes her husband away and stands close to Arthur, her eyes starting to produce tears as Arthur uncomfortably shifts.

"H-Hello... Long time no talking-"

"ARTHUR! OH HOW WE MISSED YOU COMING OVER!" Alfred's mom pulls him in and gives him a bone crushing hug. Alfred's father starts laughing.

"HAHAHA! You look great, my boy! How long has it been?" Arthur smiles subconsciously at the warmth the Jones family was giving to him. It reminds him of all those memories years ago.

"Well, it's been three years, s-sir." Alfred's dad laughs again. "C'mon now, Arthur! Don't be so nervous! We still treat you as family of course." Arthur relaxes a bit. Alfred's family is still so nice unlike his.

"Mom! Dad! What's going on?!?" Arthur hears a familiar voice yell from upstairs and hard footsteps following after.

Arthur's eyes widen as they land on a half naked, no glasses, and hair still wet Alfred head down the stairs. Arthur quickly blushes red.

Alfred smiles when he sees Arthur crushed between his parents. "Oh, you're earlier than I thought! Mom, dad, let him go now!"

Their parents continue to give Arthur massive attention.

Alfred's mom brushes his hair. "Oh my goodness, your hair is as soft as always! Even your skin is flawless! You are definitely growing well." Arthur chuckles. "Thank you, ma'am."

Alfred's dad gives him a hard pat on the back, making Arthur flinch a little. "So, have you joined any sports? Continued to play chess? We can play later because I have my chess-"

"NOOO! Arthur's here to spend time with me, remember??" Alfred complains as he walks over to them, still half naked.

Arthur looks away, blushing even more and Alfred's mom frowns. "Alfred, put some clothes on! You're making Arthur feel uncomfortable!"

Alfred pouts. "Am I making you uncomfortable, Arthur?"

Arthur coughs. "J-Just put some clothes on, g-git..."

Alfred's mom nods in agreement and pushes her son upstairs. "You heard Arthur! Now hurry up!"

"Ah! I'll just call you up if I'm already dressed up!" Arthur laughs softly and watches as Alfred runs back to his room.