Chapter 3: Artie to Arthur...

Hello hellooo!
Another chapter. If you've actually gone this far then I would just like to thank you from the bottom of my heart because you've endured my horrible HORRIBLE writing haha. Anyway, in this chapter, we'll be seeing Alfred's side of things today!
Enjoyy!
-NSO
______________________________

Alfred's Side

Alfred couldn't focus on the rest of his classes. Twiddling his pencil, his mind wanders to the multiple questions he had on his head:

Will Arthur be meeting up with that guy again?

Will Arthur be interested with him now?

Will that Albino take him as his best friend once he gets the chance?

Hug him?

Caress his hands over those sandy blonde locks??

Give him presents and play chess every night??

Look directly at those emerald orbs that still glimmer at night?!

Trail his thumb on Arthur's cheeks?!?!

ATTACK HIM AS HE'S DEFENCELESS??!??

*S N A P !*

Alfred's mind goes back to reality and notices everyone's eyes were on him. His face forms a confused look. Realizing most eyes leading to his right hand, he too looks at it and finds a broken pencil. His Literature teacher, Mr. Edelstein, gives an exasperated sigh.

"Alfred, that's your fourth pencil today. If you have any problems with my class please speak up and stop breaking those helpless pencils." The class chuckles. Alfred feels his cheeks burn and he scratches his neck nervously. "N-no sir...! I'll stop breaking my pencils." Not like he intended to anyway...

After Alfred's final class had finished, Alfred stands up from his chair and starts packing up when one of his teachers, Ms. Héderváry, stops him.

"Hold up, Jones. You're not going anywhere yet." She commands, ushering Alfred to sit down at the seat infront of her table. Alfred walks around it and sits down.

Once he was seated, Her face changes to an expression of concern, similar to the face his mother would make when she's worried. "What's wrong, Alfred? You seemed so distracted and well, angry, and not just on my class but on all of your afternoon classes. What exactly is bothering you so much?"

Alfred merely looks at his hands and fumbles with his fingers. He doesn't really want to talk about it...

"Is it about Arthur Kirkland again?" Alfred tenses, looking up at the teacher. She gives him a small grin. "Guessed it again, huh?"

"I guess." Alfred replies, a small smile appearing on his face knowing how funny it is that she knows his head too well.

She speaks up again, more sternly. "Alfred, don't you think it's time for you to actually do something?" Alfred doesn't answer. "Don't you see? You're hurting yourself when you're doing this, and if you're actually waiting for change, caring for him on the sidelines won't do it."

"I can't change anything... even if I wanted to..." Alfred mutters. He knows he can't change anything. If it didn't work before it won't work now.

The teacher's lips form a frown, placing an elbow on the table and letting her cheek stay there. "I don't believe you. I'm completely sure that you're just afraid that Arthur will reject you again, hinding you back from trying anything. If you let that fear control you, then expect yourself to be stuck in the same place. Arthur won't just be running to you and go on his knees, begging for you to come back." Alfred exasperatedly sighs, dropping his forehead on to the armchair.