A Lovino Chapter! (2)

Sorry to have to inform you guys but since classes had officially begun, I can only update the main chapters once. But with these extras it'll be the same two chapters a day thing.
-NSO
_______________________________

Lovino's Side:
(15 days/21 days)

...Toni's depressed again.

These past few days ever since Alfred had made that scene in the canteen, Toni's been feeling depressed.

Lovino walks over to the Spanish teen who's just hugging his pillow tightly, not moving at all.

Lovino frowns. He feels really sorry for Toni. He's such a good guy... He doesn't deserve any of this.

And it's all because of Arthur Kirkland.

From the way Toni talks about Arthur and him not really having things well and this issue with Alfred, its clear to Lovino that it's because Arthur Kirkland has a thing for Alfred Jones, and he's just hurting Toni by staying with him.

That stupid Arthur Kirkland and that annoyingly cheerful Alfred Jones really makes him angry.

Lovino places a hand on Toni's shoulder, "Toni..."

"Lovino... If hurts..." Toni mumbles, gripping his pillow tighter and Lovino furrows his eyebrows. "I know, Toni."

He hears a small sniff come from Toni. "I really love Arthur alot, you know...? And finally dating him... It was like a dream come true. But..."

"...I know things just aren't working well with the both of us..."

Lovino feels anger boiling up inside him. "Then why do you keep holding on, Toni? Why keep enduring all this when you know that things won't get any better??"

"Because I'm still hoping." Lovino scoffs. "Hoping?? Are you stupid??"

"I'm hoping because I know Arthur is trying as well." Lovino stands up, his anger already high up. "Well, he's not trying hard enough!" Lovino turns to Toni.

"There's no use with trying, Toni! He doesn't love you the way he does with Alfred Jones! Just give it up, Toni! You're hurting yourself!" Lovino pleads, angry. But honestly, he's worried about Toni. He doesn't want to watch the person he loves beinf depressed because of a pointless relationship.

"I can't just let this go, Lovi..." Antonio finally says after a minute of silence.

"...Not when we both want this to work." Lovino finally breaks, tears welling in his eyes but he wipes them away.

"Fine! Suit yourself, you tomato bastard!" Lovino yells angrily, stepping towards the door before facing Toni again. "I was only trying to make things better for you because... I care about you!"

"Wait, Lovi!" Lovino stops and turns to Toni, who's finally sat up on his bed.

"Lovi... Please," Tonio pleads, his green eyes sparkling at Lovino and Lovino just can't look away.

"Stay here... I don't want to be left alone." Toni requests and Lovino's anger diminishes.

He looks down at the floor and sighs.

"...okay. I'm sorry for yelling at you." Toni gives him a smile and Lovino sits beside him.

Toni leans on Lovino and GOD his heart was beating so fast.

"You've always been there for me, Lovi." Toni hums and Lovino huffs. "That's because you don't know how to deal with things by yourself! You're such a weak guy!" Toni chuckles, his voice vibrating against Lovino and Lovino blushes harder.

"I know..." Toni says, chuckling softly as his eyes close. "...I wish you never stop caring about me."

And then Toni had fallen asleep.

Lovino feels his heart twist in... Happiness with the words Toni had said to him.

He smiles and gently slide Toni on to the bed, tucking him in.

"You idiot..." Lovino whispers, "...I'll never stop caring about you."