Chapter 20: Conflictions

Arthur's Side:
*Two Days before...*

Once Antonio had crashed his lips on his he let himself lose, his heart twisting, turning, and racing.

The feeling he felt from tbe contact wasn't as magical as the one he had with Alfred but... He doesn't want to think about that right now.

Arthur quickly opens an his mouth, letting Antonio enter his tongue willingly and placing a hand on the back of Arthur's neck.

Arthur places his hands on Antonio's hair, a small moan escaping from him as Antonio explores his mouth.

There's no going back now.

"Arthur..." Antonio groans out and Arthur caresses his hair.

Antonio pushes Arthur down on to the sofa and hovers on top of him, placing his lips on his again. Arthur places his hands on Antonio's neck, pulling him in closer.

He feels Antonio's hands caress his hips, his upper torso, and his shoulders. He can sense Antonio grinding a bit on him between his legs.

Antonio pulls away for a second, both of them gasping for air. He sits up and removes his polo, throwing it to the side. Arthur shamelessly checks him out, and he's got to say, Antonio isn't bad at all. Just not as good as...

Arthur sits up as well and trails his fingers on Antonio's abs. This makes the other teen shiver. Arthur cups Antonio's cheeks and starts kissing him again, this time initiating it.

Arthur slips his tongue inside and Antonio hotly groans in pleasure, letting Arthur's hands explore him.

Arthur proceeds to sit on Antonio's lap, lips still on his and Antonio's hands slap on his clothed ass. He grinds on him and Arthur can't help but moan.

A whimper escapes his mouth as Antonio grips his ass. Arthur places his lips on the other's neck, sucking on Antonio's neck and leaving him his marks.

Antonio breathes out, gently pulling him off him and proceeding to remove Arthur's shirt. Arthur complies and soon, Antonio's fingers are on Arthur's body, trailing everywhere from his waist, stomach, and up to his nipples.

He plays with them and Arthur whimpers, gripping on Antonio's bare back. "Stop..." Arthur pleads but Antonio continues to play with his nipples, a small playful smile on his face.

Arthur grinds on him again and this time Antonio stops, a loud growl escaping his throat.

He places his mouth on Antonio's again, letting Antonio's hands slide down on his back and on to his ass.

After what felt like hours of making out and touching each other, they both pull away, breathing out puffs of hot air.

"Antonio..." Arthur speaks out in small gasps. Antonio leans his forehead on his, feeling his hot breath on his face. "Yes...?"

"...I'll go out with you."

***

"Arthur..." Antonio murmurs and Arthur shifts closer to him. "Yes?"

Antonio shifts to cup Arthur's cheek. Then he slides a finger across it, making Arthur hum a bit.

They had just recently rested from the makeout and they decided to cuddle in the living room sofa.

"Arthur..." Antonio begins softly, "I want to be the one who takes all your attention."

Arthur chuckles softly. "No one else is here. I basically don't have a choice." Antonio smiles at that but then he pouts. "I'm serious, Arthur."