An Alfred Chapter! (3)

Holy FRAK I just had a shit day today. But I'm feeling a bit better now! Anyway, 1.4k reads? Like whaat??? It's so crazy like damn! Anyway, thank you AlfredKirklandz for following me! You've made my shit day AMAZING! And to XxMWwinxX and USUKSTALKER for your very kind words and for loving my story! I officially love you two. Btw, this is super short like just 300 words but it's more of an extra anyway so yep.
-NSO
_______________________________

Alfred's Side:
(3 days/21 days)

Alfred breathes in deeply, his mind racing with many different thoughts all at once.

This time... He's really going to do it.

He clenches his fists and climbs up the canteen table, catching the attention of students around.

Everyone stares at him as if he was crazy but Alfred keeps his eyes on the familiar green eyed boy sitting beside Antonio.

Alfred breathes in again.

"...I LOVE YOU, ARTHUR KIRKLAND!" Alfred yells and everyone shouts in surprise.

"EEEHHHHH?????" The students were shocked but Gilbert started laughing his ass off. "YOU GO, ALFRED!"

Alfred's eyes stay on Arthur's, who's suddenly blushing red. He looks over at Antonio who's glaring at him. Alfred smiles. "THAT'S RIGHT. ARTHUR! I'VE BEEN IN LOVE WITH YOU EVER SINCE WE WERE KIDS! AND EVEN IF I HAVE TO DIE TO MAKE YOU MINE..." Then Alfred walks over to Arthur, his cheeks red and his chest heaving, "...then I would gladly do so."

The whole cafeteria starts cheering, a loud crowd of cheers and applause, (plus a bit of some crying from Alfred's admirers) were heard all around. Mattie smiles at him and Kiku claps his hands proudly but mannerly.

"SO BE CAREFUL, TONI, BECAUSE I KNOW I'LL BE ABLE TO TAKE HIM FROM YOU!" Loud 'OOOOHS' emit from the students and Alfred gives Arthur a wink.