Chapter 17: Tell Me What You Want Me To Do

1000 READS OMG I'M FREAKING OUT AHHHHHH! MY FANTASY HAS JUST BECOME A REALITY! THANK YOU ALL! YOU REALLY ARE THE BEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD FOR FINDING THIS STORY AND GIVING YOUR SUPPORT! BTW, the story really starts to take some turns that might just leave some of you sad or confused and all that so prepare yourselves. AND THANK YOU AGAIN! I PROMISE TO MAKE A DRAWING FOR THIS!
-NSO
_______________________________

Arthur's Side:

Arthur didn't attend school for two days and he doesn't think of doing so anytime yet. He's just had too much to bear from the incident with Alfred that day that he just can't get himself out of bed. He probably already smells really bad.

Arthur's heard Alfred visit him a couple of times but either his mom would tell him "He's not in the best situation right now, Alfred..." or Allistor would yell at him to fuck off. Either way, he appreciated both their actions. Arthur didn't want to see Alfred at all anyway.

With the arrival of the third day, Arthur sinks deeper in his bed.

Today's Kiku's confession after all... Today's the day Alfred would finally have a lover beside him to make him happy and...

"Ugh... I don't even want to think about it." Arthur mumbles, gripping his blanket around him tighter. 

After a few minutes of silence he hears a knock. "Arthur, you have to get out of your room. It's not healthy to stay in there all day." Dylan speaks behind the door. "You'll be missing many of your subjects and Alfred's even come by a couple of times to visit."

Arthur shifts in his bed, not wanting to reply to his brother.

Eventually, he hears a sigh. " Arthur, me and Allistor will be heading somewhere so be careful on your own." Soon footsteps follow after. Once the sound of footsteps had faded away, Arthur closes his eyes tightly. Trying to control the twisting pain in both his heart and stomach.

Alfred's Side:

***

"Arthur's absent again today?" Mattie asks and Alfred nods, his overall mood quite depressing.

He sighs, slamming his forehead on his desk. "It's all my fault, Mattie... I... I really fucked it up. And now he won't come to school because of me... I really hurt him."

"Alfred, you knew he still had feelings for you yet you played with them. I won't really turn a blind eye and say it wasn't your fault, because honestly, it does seem like the case." Alfred looks up at Mattie, eyes pleading. "But I never knew that he..."

Mattie frowns at him. " I'm sure you knew, Alfred. You just decided to push it away because you didn't want to hurt him."

Alfred whimpers on his desk. "We kissed and I... I don't know what to feel anymore after that..." He removes his glasses and messes his hair. "I don't know what to feel anymore because that kiss... It felt so good... From then on I just couldn't get him out of my head..."

Mattie opens his mouth to speak but then the bell rings.

Alfred soggily gets up from his seat and walks out the room with Mattie to the canteen.

*A few hours later...*

Alfred sighs exhaustedly. He couldn't concentrate at all. All that just seemed to appear on his mind was Arthur, that mesmerizing kiss, fireworks, and Arthur.

He closes his eyes tightly and cover his face. He just feels... Everywhere...

"Alfred..." Alfred looks up and his eyes meet gray colored orbs looking concerningly at him.