Mount Weather

When Nia rode into the gates she knew something was wrong

When Nia rode into the gates she knew something was wrong. Normally, when she returned from Polis or even a venture out, Jade and Bellamy would be there waiting for her. But this time it was Alec and Fox who approached her. The looks on their faces didn't give her much comfort.

"What's going on?" Nia asked dreading the answer that would come with it.

Fox decided to be the one to speak. "Nia, Bellamy was hurt, he's in medical-"

But the girl didn't get to finish explaining as Nia had already taken off toward Medical. When she arrived she spotted Bellamy in a bed in the far corner. Jade sat by his bedside with her head resting on her arms.

Nia stepped into the room and made her way over. Hearing her footsteps Bellamy's eyes opened and settled on her. Once by his side she glanced him over and noticed the bandage wrapped around his thigh.

"It's not as bad as it looks." Bellamy comforted once he saw the look on her face.

"What happened?" Nia asked needing an explaintion at the turn of events.

Bellamy explained what had happened when she left and the look on her face suggested she didn't approve.

"Bellamy, what if Azgeda had caught you? A stab wound is the best outcome." Nia spoke in a soft voice not wanting to wake the girl.

"I lost her. I lost Clarke." Bellamy expressed out.

She went to answer him but before she could, Abby and Kane entered the room followed by Alec and Fox. At least now she could answer them without having to repeat herself. Gently, she woke the girl from her slumber and sent her off to the room with Fox helping her along.

With them gone she turned to the remaining people. She let out a sigh not knowing how to approach this situation.

"Clarke's safe." She let out simply hoping it might comfort them a little.

"Clarke, how?" Abby questioned wanting to know how Nia knew this information. Kane and Bellamy looked at her questionably as well.

"The bounty hunter that took Clarke was assigned by Lexa. She's in Polis under the protection of the commander." Nia provided further detail.

"We have to bring her back." Abby expressed mostly toward Kane. She wanted to send out a team to bring her daughter home.

"Abby, she can't." Nia spoke again interrupting further plans. "In Polis, she's safe. No one would dare make an attack against the capital, against Lexa. If we bring her back they wouldn't hesitate for a second to attack Arkadia."

No one said a word as they thought over the possibilities. Nia had done nothing but help them, they should take her word for it. But Clarke was a part of their people, she should be with them.

Nia could see the lingering doubt in their eyes and if she didn't intervene now then they would pull Clarke from safety.

"The commander wants to call a summit. Skaikru would be invited. You could establish a better truce. One that would open up trade routes and get the kill order off Lincoln."