An Ally?

The moments after Azgeda's announcement seemed hectic for Skaikru

The moments after Azgeda's announcement seemed hectic for Skaikru. Not only were they ordered not to leave but they couldn't, not without finding some resolution to them helping. Another takeover couldn't happen now not when they had bigger problems on their hands. They needed to get their people out of the city without being detected but how? Luckily for them, they had one ally left.

Indra entered the temple as those not needed left. She would help them in any way to restore order in Polis.

"Well?" Clarke asked wanting to know what they'd be facing.

"You're not gonna like it." Bellamy stated knowing the odds stacked against them.

"When You destroyed the City of Light, there were a thousand Azgeda warriors inside the city of Polis." Indra informed.

"Good timing." Octavia commented.

"Only way to remove them is by force." Indra provided the answer that would get them back in control.

"Them let's remove them." Octavia added. Since Lincoln's death she had taken a more active role in being a warrior. As Indra observed her, she couldn't help but compare her to another warrior who had faced the loss of loved ones far too frequently.

"Slow down. You're talking about a war." Abby spoke up not liking how the conversation was turning.

"Yes. Rockline, Flokru, and Broadleaf will join Trikru without question, but we'll still be short." Indra listed the allies Trikru had constantly had over the years.

"This is madness. We should be leaving with the others while we still have time." Abby tried to convince the others.

"They know where we live. If we run, they'll follow." Kane input not liking the idea of fighting but it was the better option. "There are 8 other clans. How do we get them to join is?"

"I can do it, but I'll need the Flame." Indra responded but what no one seemed to know was the but of information she was holding back. Her thinking had led her believe that with the Flame it would been a minimal detail.

Clarke was quick to disagree in giving up the one thing still connecting her with Lexa.

"Clarke, the clans will follow whoever had the Flame." Bellamy supported knowing how much the Flame meant to the clans. But still Clarke didn't budge.

This lead them back to their original point in fighting back but Clarke had another thing in mind. But Abby seemed to catch onto her daughter's determination to save the King. In asking Clarke about it led to them revealing the ineviable end they would soon face. This information came as a shock to them all and as deceiving as ALIE was they needed confirmation.

"Even if it's true, that's 6 months away. There are a thousand Ice Nation warriors on the streets that want to kill is today." Indra stated being their attention back to the task they were currently facing.