Truths Revealed

The rover pulled to a stop outside the trading post they had visited before when they were looking for Clarke

The rover pulled to a stop outside the trading post they had visited before when they were looking for Clarke. The girl that was there now stood in front of her doorway.

"I'll go talk to her." Clarke said as she spoke with them.

"I'll go with you." Bellamy replied following her along.

Octavia hoped out of the rover and when Niylah caught sight of the movement she pulled out her sword and stood her ground.

"I thought you said she was a friend." Octavia told Clarke as she took in the hostile movement. 

"We'll handle it. Just stay here." Clarke assured as they began to walk to her.

But behind them Fox and Jade followed. They thought they might've been able to help considering Nia knew the girl at the post. If Nia hadn't told Clarke about her then who knows what would've happened to the blonde.

"Skaikru's not welcome here, Wanheda." Niylah spoke against them.

"Niylah, what's wrong?" Clarke tried to ask.

But the girl didn't answer and a shout from behind them made them tense. "She's waking up. Hurry! Let's get her inside." They were running short on time.

"Is your father here?" Clarke asked wondering because of his extreme liking to stick with their ways. It was that reason that Nia and Niylah knew each other. Their fathers fought side by side.

"My father is dead. Part of any army killed by your people while trying to protect you." She sneered out the loss she had suffered.

"Niylah, please." Clarke pleaded their time running short.

"I said no." Niylah insisted holding her ground to not let them in.

"Nia kom Trikru." Jade spoke out surprising them all. She had an idea and wondered if her method of approach would work.

"What?" Niylah asked surprised that the young girl knew the healer.

"We know Nia. She talked about you a lot. You two seem so similar. She might be in danger, we need your help." Jade ranted off each word breaking a barrier that Niylah was holding against Clarke.

As they looked at one another they could see it breaking. Slipping into non-existent as she was going to allow them inside. But before she could their moment seem to have lasted too long for other's liking.

Bellamy pulled his gun and pointed it right at Niylah shocking everyone. "We don't have time for this. Move! Move! Get here in there." He instructed others not noticing the looks on two girls faces as they watched the scene unfold. One held a look of sadness as she saw the person she knew for three months turn into someone else as he let his emotions take control of him. The other held a look of anger as she thought that maybe he had no shot at redemption if his only way to get things was to entice violence.