Takeover

Their time at Niylah's was over

Their time at Niylah's was over. After Raven's rather lengthy confession Niylah had run in in anger thus giving up their location. But that's not what angered Bellamy. What angered him the most was how he was so blind to how the conditions at Arkadia were to Nia and even Jade. He had assumed that since she was giving them so much progress that she had no problems with them. But now that Raven told him otherwise he looked back as the mistreat he had looked over. The glares sent her way from his past conquers, the way she always trained with Lincoln or Alec, or even how she passed rations over to Jade when the girl complained she was still hungry. They didn't have the luxury of being included because they weren't them.

Without think much of it he punched a cart beside him trying to find an outlet for his anger. But that did more damage than good as his knuckles began to bleed.

"Feel better?" A voice called out behind him. But he already had an idea of who it might be.

"All I wanted was to protect my people." Bellamy offered the simple explanation hoping it would make up for his actions. But deep down he knew that it was as simple as he said it.

"By destroying mine." She replied.

"I'm sorry." He offered once more knowing the apology wouldn't do much.

"People like you always are." Niylah said before the thought of her friend crossed her mind. They had endured much together and considered each other friends. "Nia deserved better."

With that she turned and left him to his thoughts. But he did not have much time to think as Monty and Octavia had finally pulled up. He pushed all thoughts aside as he decided to focus on getting Raven back.

And among the chaos surrounding them Jasper opted to destroy the chip that Clarke had been so closely guarding. But the blonde fought back and revealed a fact that shocked them all. Lexa's spirit was inside the chip.

But after that moment Clarke was able to help get the chip out of Raven's head and the girl back to her old self. Only this time they had to go back to Arkadia. They had to find Luna. Jade and Fox couldn't remember any mention from Nia of someone named Luna which meant they would have to be lead by Lincoln's book.

As they packed up the rover quickly wanting to get away from ALIE's spies that would surely be there soon, Clarke took the time to check on Bellamy's hand. After the whole Raven ordeal, she had seen Jade tend to the wound with much care that she only saw come from Nia.

"She did a good job." Clarke noted as she looked over the bandage. "Nia was teaching her well." But still Bellamy remained silent. "You'll recover."

"Will I?" Bellamy questioned his ability to forgive himself if others couldn't seem to forgive him. "What do you do when you realize you might not be the good guy? What happens when you've hurt the people you love?"

"Maybe there are no good guys." Clarke answered his first question with the answer she had once received from her mother. "And if she'll stick beside you then you have a chance to win her back." Clarke pointed out that Jade still watched over him as if nothing bad had ever happened. Nia would just need more time to convince.