Leverage

Night had fallen and it was time for them to leave

Night had fallen and it was time for them to leave. The group had made their way back to the container that would take them back but not all were present.

"Where's Jasper and Jade?" Bellamy asked worried about their whereabouts not wanting to leave them behind.

"Both saying good-bye to their new friends." Octavia was the one to inform.

Fox knew that Jade could handle herself but they needed to leave and she hadn't returned yet. Her anxiety began to grow when Jade was nowhere in sight and Luna made her announcement of their departure.

"Your gear. You get your weapons once you land." Luna stated throwing their stuff inside the container.

"Inside." One of the men commented before shoving them in the direction of the container. Fox wanted to resist and wait outside for Jade to show so she lingered just outside of the door.

It happen quick after Clarke's statement. The men who had just exited the container shoved them Clarke and Fox back until the two girls fell into the container. The doors were closed behind them and locked quickly.

"Hey! What is this?" Clarke tried to comprehend what was currently happening to them.

"Luna's people are attacking her. ALIE's here." Bellamy clarify realizing what was happening. Their fight had just reached them.

"Jade's out there." Fox breathed out once she realized the dangers that the would face now. She was alone on a rig where an AI if out there controlling people. But there was nothing any of them could do with them being locked in this container.

Two girls walked the corridors without a care in the world. The sunset they had just witnessed still fresh on their minds. Jade knew she needed to get back to the others because it was time for them to leave. When she had told Adria that she needed to go the girl offered to walk her back.

What they didn't know was that the rig was under siege by ALIE. Luna was being water boarded to get her to take the chip and the group was locked inside the container.

Despite all their efforts there was nothing they could do about getting out of the container. They had no clue about what was going on outside with Luna. They could only hope that she was resisting their urges for her to take the chip.

Fox had paced back and forth as they stayed in there. Her mind began to run wild as she thought of all the possibilities that might happen to Jade. She didn't know where she was and if they might be trying to get her to take the chip also.

ALIE had advanced since the last time Raven had the chip in her. Now she was going to extreme measures to ensure that people were taking the chip.

With everyone in the dark no one could anticipate the chain of reactions. To prevent further harm Derrick had taken the chip only for him to be the one to harm Luna and when she wouldn't comply he opted to take a different route.