The End...

Since they had revealed their plan, everyone was making sure their preparations were ready to launch

Since they had revealed their plan, everyone was making sure their preparations were ready to launch. But the giant screen in the room caught their attention. The scene before them was Polis where the rest of humanity was.

Bellamy stood by Nia and watched as the death wave covered the capital in seconds. The screen began to flicker until it went dead.

Nia watched as the place where her girls were was wiped out. The option to ever go back gone. A hand gripped her own and she didn't need to know who it was but gripped it tight. They could only hope that this plan worked and one day they might all see them again.

Raven began to rant off aloud mostly to herself. But everything she listed seemed to put their reality in check and make them realized just how difficult their task was.

"I thought you said it was going to be hard." Murphy said sarcastically at their predicament.

"That's not the hard part." Raven spoke simply making them question her. But every answer seemed to open up another problem.

Seeing how the Grounders in the group had no clue what exactly they were discussing, they simply stood there and awaited for their task. The more they talked the more the more it seemed as if they might actually be victims of Praimfaya as well.

"You sick at talking people into things. You know that, right?" Murphy commented.

"Anyone here still need to be talked into this?" Bellamy asked making Nia tense but no one saw the movement, well all except one. "Good. Now we know the many ways we might die today, why don't you tell us what we have to do to live?"

With that said they all began to work quickly as the time seemed to tick by. Nia was reading the supplies that would be needed and taking them to the rocket when she saw Echo. The Azgeda archer was simply standing there and staring at the rocket as if it were some crazy contraption. Nia remembered when Octavia had banished her again, the look in her eyes wasn't comforting.

Emori had pulled her out of her daze making their continue on with their tasks. Nia continued on with her task and went it grabbed the supplies up stairs when she noticed Clarke and Bellamy. The two seemed to be having a private conversation and all she seemed to do was stare.

A sound caught all their attention as something seemed to happen to the rocket behind them. They all made their way over to check on it. They waited in anticipation while Raven assessed the problem. It wasn't long till Raven was out of the cockpit and cancelled their launch.

This action made them all worry as Praimfaya crept closer. She began to explain what had happened before admitting defeat.

Clarke had tried to help her but it didn't seem to help. Bellamy decided to take a shot and hopefully help her get back to their mission. It wasn't till he made a comment about ALIE that made her jump up.