Another Way To Live

Time ticked while they waited for some hope of salvation to their predicament

Time ticked while they waited for some hope of salvation to their predicament. Bellamy was focused on the radio while Clarke helped Echo into their extra suit. Nia had stood a few feet from everyone not wanting them to know of the condition of her suit.

Lucky seemed to be on their side as Monty had answered and was on their way to them. But they could only hope it was quick enough as Emori began to cough up in her suit.

Murphy was quick to her side. Nia soon after, worried about her well-being. Clarke did a quick look over and made note about the tear in her helmet seal.

"Can you fix it?" Emori asked worried about the exposure she was suffering from.

"We just need tape. That's all. It's gonna be fine." Murphy reassured her.

"We don't have any tools or weapons." Clarke noted not taking into account Nia's weapons that she held.

"So we give her the extra suit, then." Murphy countered not liking the option of not saving Emori.

"We don't have another suit." Bellamy reminded that their extra suit was currently on Echo. Echo who stood stuff watching the confrontation.

"Yes, we do! Take it off now." Murphy commanded before advancing to Echo.

"I saved your life." Echo retorted reminding them of the situation they were in earlier.

"What were you gonna do if we didn't get attacked, huh?" Murphy called out bringing attention to him. "I mean you guys seriously think she was following is out of the kindness of her own heart? No. She was gonna attack us the second that we stopped. Give me the suit."

He went to attack again but Bellamy wouldn't have it. He tried to calm him down the best he could.

"I'm not letting her die." Murphy demanded.

"Neither am I." Clarke spoke up gaining their attention. She went to grab the helmet of her suit and began to unhook it.

"Clarke, what are you doing?" Bellamy questioned watching her actions. But what no one seemed to notice was the two girls behind them.

"I have nightblood." Clarke stated still believing that's the solution they had.

"Untested nightblood." Bellamy responded not believing the solution was that simple.

"We're testing it now. Take off her-" Clarke began to instruct but they had turned back to Emori, only to see Nia with her helmet off and keeping a close eye on Emori. Emori's helmet laid carelessly on the ground beside them.

"Nia, what the hell are you doing?" Bellamy asked before moving toward her. Concerned filled his eyes as he looked her over.

"You were taking too long to debate. Besides I won't be needing it." Nia spoke simply not looking anywhere but Emori.