Can't Tell Him

As soon as Nia stepped inside of medical she knew that this had been a horrible idea

As soon as Nia stepped inside of medical she knew that this had been a horrible idea. There stood Abby, Kane and Pike waiting for them to appear. Nia had hoped that Abby would be able to get them seen without others knowing but it wouldn't be the case now with them all standing there.

She didn't want Lincoln to get checked by Abby, seeing as how she could do it herself, but the look Kane was giving her was rather pleading. Lincoln was the first to get assessed seeing how his injuries were far more extensive.

"No. No charges." Lincoln declined after Kane had explained Lincoln's course of action.

"Lincoln, we need to set an example." Kane tried to persuade and Nia agreed with him. Lincoln should press charges because he had done nothing wrong and had gotten attacked. Not to mention this would let others know that they couldn't just attack whenever. It would help keep Jade and Fox safe.

"Yeah, we do." Nia supported. She had been angered at the fact that they would so easily hurt her brother with no reason.

"The man just lost his son, Marcus." Pike argued against the idea.

"Lincoln and Nia didn't do that." Abby stated finishing Lincoln's stitches.

Before anyone could say anymore the Blake siblings entered in a rush. Octavia questioned the situation before going to Lincoln's side while Bellamy lingered a few feet behind Nia. His gaze on her but she kept her gaze down. She sighed heavily when Lincoln declined again quickly before Octavia approached.

"Thank you." Pike lingered for a moment but it was a moment to long for Nia.

"He'll be fine." Abby informed them before settling her gaze on Nia. "Nia, your turn, come on."

At the mention of her name everyone's eyes settled on her. But there were only two that burned through her.

"No." She declined causing most to be confused.

"Nia-" Lincoln went to counter but didn't far.

"No, I'm a healer, I can asset myself." She argued back not wanting to stay she turned to leave but Bellamy was quick to grab her wrist. "I'm fine." She finalized before ripping her arm way and walking out.

No one made a move to stop her as they slowly left the room. Lincoln shared a few words with Octavia but before they left he paused and told her he'd met her outside. When he entered he headed straight for Abby needing to talk with her immediately.

"Abby, you need to check Nia." He said with urgency.

The statement and the tone threw Abby off for a moment but she regained herself and spoke to him. "She said she was fine, Lincoln."

"She threw up after we got outside. Something is off with her. The force I used to pushed her and the hit shouldn't have been enough to affect." Lincoln explained to her.