Prisoners

Lexa walked around taking in all that she was seeing

Lexa walked around taking in all that she was seeing. The army that she had sent to protect Skaikru now nothing but bodies on a battlefield. She searched them frantically hoping that she didn't see her sister laying amongst them. When they had arrived on the scene the sight had been horrifying.

"All bullet wounds." Clarke stated after they had been going over the bodies.

A warrior from up the ridge called their attention. On top of the hill stood a tent that she recognized. Without wasting a second she hurried to the top in hopes it wasn't as bad as she was thinking.

"Indra." She let out a breath of relief. She was glad one of her many mentors was alive and that it hadn't been Nia laying in that position.

"I need bandages." Clarke yelled to anyone who would hear her.

The Trikru leader moved away the best she could from the blonde beside her. "Stay away! You're one of them." She demanded.

"Indra. Let her help." Lexa said getting the warrior to stop resisting. She needed to get Indra's mind off the wound and she needed to know what had happened. "Indra, what happened?"

"They attacked while we slept. Our watch was to the north, looking for Azgeda. They killed our archers first. Our infantry couldn't get close. Then they executed the wounded." Indra informed about the incident.

It was silent as they processed the information that they were just told. Both girls couldn't believe that this had happened.

"Nia?" Lexa questioned wanting to know about her whereabouts.

"She was here visiting with the girls but they left that same night." Indra told calming Lexa's nerves.

Nia and the girls were safe. But as soon as the information about their safety left it returned. They were safe from the attack but they were not safe from Skaikru. They were in fact inside their walls.

"The summit was two days ago. How could Kane do this?" Clarke asked confused at how the whole situation had gotten out of hand.

"It wasn't Kane. It was Pike." Indra stated her anger visible.

"How did you escape?" Lexa wondered hoping to get some idea on how to get her sister out of there.

"Bellamy." Indra commented causing dread to go through them both.

Lexa knew all about Nia and Bellamy's relationship, so to hear that he had been part of this attack made her uneasy. If he was to so easily switch from helping them to killing them, then what would stop him from doing the same to those in Arkadia?

"Bellamy was with them?" Clarke asked hoping Indra would deny the thought.

"He wanted to spare the wounded but they wouldn't listen. He convinced Pike to let me live, so I could deliver a message."Indra confirmed.