Unbeknown

Octavia and Clarke entered Clarke's room both dazed at what had happened in the throne room

Octavia and Clarke entered Clarke's room both dazed at what had happened in the throne room. Lexa placing a blockade and a kill order. Nia becoming the new general of Trikru. Everything seemed to have changed in the matter of minutes.

"No wonder you wanted to stay." Octavia commented as she glanced around the room.

"Stop. You know why I'm here. Are you okay?" Clarke tried to counter before questioning Octavia's well-bring since the attack.

"Yeah, fine. I saw Indra in the crowd. Why wasn't she with Lexa?" Octavia was trying to figure out why Nia had been named the general when Indra holds that position.

"Indra's not doing so well, Octavia. We can't deal with that right now. That's why Lexa put Nia in charge and by the looks of it, it's a good fit." Clarke reasoned out. But a part of her wondered if things went wrong, would Nia be able to do an attack gain them? Against Bellamy?

"Ok, so what do we do?" Octavia questioned trying to think of some way to try and resolve this whole thing.

"I have to talk to Lexa." Clarke announced as she hoped that maybe she could find a way around the kill order.

"You just did that and came out with a kill order on all of us. That's the second time that she left us all to die. And this time she had Nia so now we have no defense for us." Octavia expressed out. The last time they had 12 clans against them Nia was able to talk to Lexa. But now Nia stood beside Lexa and it would mean that no one would be able to vouch for them.

"The 12 clans want a war. You know that. Lexa's just trying to not wipe us out and with Nia in charge she might be able to hold them back from attack." Clarke was trying to reason.

"Why am I not surprised that you're still defending her?" Octavia said with no emotion.

"I'll see what I can do. Stay here." Clarke went to try again with Lexa maybe this time she would get results.

Octavia only stayed for a moment as she thought of a way that she wouldn't be taken prisoner again. If she was going to help then they had to not think of her as the enemy. With a quick remark she turned and left the room.

While Clarke and Octavia were discussing things over Lexa and Nia were speaking about the girl's impending departure.

"I know this position comes with great difficulty but there is no one I'd trust more than you. You and I both know that you and Lincoln were raised to one day hold it." Lexa spoke to her about the newest position.

"I know." Nia spoke with no indication of the topic. A part of her was grateful to finally reached the potential that her father had once set out for but another was wondering about Bellamy. Since they had left she had thought of him often and wondered if things might've been different if he knew that she was pregnant.

"You're thinking of him, aren't you?" Lexa questioned seeing how she seemed so into her head. "Love is weakness." She said the phrase that they were told countless times before but this time the phrase made them wonder why it felt wrong.