More?

If you enjoyed/are enjoying this story, check out my other published works.

- Listen ~ Ongoing
Currently up as a bit of a test trial. Might not go very far. I'm uncertain about it. About a boy with psychosis. (Not romance)

- A Series of One-Shots ~ Ongoing
About a whole lot of things really. Insights to possible future stories, story prompts, just random writings and fun things.

- If Only (Adopted) ~ Ongoing
I've taken on this Percy Jackson meets the Avengers Fan Fiction, following Percy as he's forced to work with the Avengers to get back Loki, who's gotten himself trapped in the Black Fortress, a near impenetrable prison for the dead in the Realm of Chaos. (Not romance, just bromance)

Sea Prince Series:
- B1: Sea Prince ~ Completed
Percy is sent to the Avengers as an official Prince of the Seas as part of a trade. But what he's really there for is to retrieved a stolen son of Athena and the blackmail that ties Fury to the Olympians. However when did things ever go to plan? (Not romance)

- B2: Fight To The Surface ~ Completed
Book 2 of the Sea Prince series, continues Sea Prince, but with a twist. When everything goes wrong, Percy winds up without his memories and a Trickster god by his side trying to help him recover them. But when stuck in a group of demigods who don't want him to remember, it doesn't prove to be easy. (Some romance?)

- Kept Behind Enemy Lines ~ Completed
Percy was captured to work for Hydra when he was orphaned during an alien attack on New York City. But in an attack on a Hydra base, Percy is captured by the Avengers, who don't trust him until they learn his story and the thing in his mind that can control him completely. When a Trickster god comes along to heal Percy, things get a little heated. (Romance - Ship: Poki ~PercyxLoki~)

Remedy Series:
- B1: Rescue Remedy ~ Completed
Percy Jackson never had an easy life. With a dead mother, abusive step-father and completely unhelpful schoolmates, Percy tends to find that life seems to hate him.
But then he crashes -almost quite literally- into the Avengers, a group of famous people he's never heard of before. Can the Avengers melt past Percy's tough exterior?
Or will it be a certain God of Mischief?

- B2: Remedy Rescue ~ Ongoing
Living a mortal life was enough for these two. But Percy couldn't live with the abrupt and brutal ending to the life of Loki. To get the former god back, just how far will Percy go?

- Casual Conversations ~ Ongoing
I don't really know how to explain this one.

- Slytherin's Heir ~ Ongoing
He'd finally found them. Tom Riddle's heir. A boy no older than seventeen, with hair of a raven night and eyes of a churning ocean.
The wizened old man closed the weathered book. The Fates had been kind enough to let him in on this secret, one he fully intended to use to his advantage. The boy must not fall into the wrong hands.
It was time to pay an old student a visit.

- Split Second ~ Ongoing
When Percy and Holly end up stuck in an alternate universe, one where powers are normal and everyone has the makings of a hero, what will happen? In a world where all it takes is a second. When seconds are all there is. Can Percy teach them just how much it matters? Maybe, just maybe, he'll find an ally in the upcoming war...

- Crack Up Quotes, Random Things to Say and Comebacks/Insults ~ Something I started aaaaages ago. I should really change the title to something shorter...

- The Nine Trials Completion ~ Completed
Something I did for a Wattpad competition.

- I've Been Tagged ~ Ongoing
Does this book ever really end?

- Pieces of the Past ~ Ongoing
Just a book of my past writings.

- Equinox Battle Challenge ~ Completed
A one shot for a fantasy competition

- You're A What!? ~ Ongoing
Something written by a couple of my friends and I about Harry as a drag queen. Meant to be a bit of crazy fun.

Peace,

BTSWD
Borntosingwithdrama