Chapter Eighteen

After a week of recovering Percy was finally back on his feet for most the part. His nights were still restless, filled with nightmares and he'd gotten little sleep.

Loki hadn't been permitted to leave his side for the first two days, as confirmation that he wasn't dead. The god would often catch Percy staring at him in disbelief as if expecting Loki to suddenly drop dead.

Loki didn't want to move on in the plan so quickly, but Blyke wouldn't wait and he had to admit that he was getting restless. Normally he was patient, but for some reason, this time he wasn't willing to wait and bide his time.

He couldn't wait and see if Percy would get any better. The next group of people for Percy to remember were the Avengers. Thus the Avengers Tower was the next place Loki was headed. If the Avengers had been apart of the thongs Percy had seen, Loki wouldn't have decided to go forth with the plan so soon. But as they weren't...

Loki was quickly ushered up to an empty meeting room.

"You have an update?" Thor demanded.

"I do." Loki confirmed, sitting down at the head of the table. He liked the feeling of power, no matter how flimsy or brief that he received from doing so. It was in his nature to be greedy, to want.

"Well then, chop to it." Clint clapped his hands expectantly still sour about Loki's comment the last time they all saw each other.

"Not with that attitude I won't." Loki smirked as Clint growled. Oh how he enjoyed being the holder of information.

"Play nice now boys." Natasha drawled.

Loki sighed, slumping down in his seat. He'd managed to get Percy out of that house, but not under the conditions that he'd wanted. Now Percy was even more of a wreck.

"I take it this isn't good news?" Hazel spoke.

"Kind of. Percy is no longer in that house-"

"How is that bad news?" Bruce asked.

"But I wouldn't call him mentally stable."

"What did you do?" It was clear nobody trusted him as Steve spoke. Tony, one Loki was sure would make plenty of remarks, made none at all for apparently he wasn't in the tower, having gone out earlier.

But they had no idea why.

Upon waking that morning Tony had woken up to a note on the end of his bed.

It was from the leader of that demigod group. Blyke.

It called for a meeting at a local Starbucks, the very same they'd fought at in the past. Tony didn't want to know what the demigod wanted, but at the same time, his curiosity knawed at him. Tony ended up dressing that morning, skipping breakfast and ignoring the others and leaving straight away. Tony had no idea Loki was coming, for his visits were sporadic and unplanned for.

Off to meet a dangerous demigod he went.

Upon arriving he found the place was, as usual, teeming with people. But still, his blonde hair and kaleidoscope eyes stood out to Tony. He sat down cautiously opposite the demigod. Tony realized the son of Iris was younger than him, he just had no idea how young. How young did they have to be to be shoved into wars and fight for their lives? To come up with battle tactics and sleep with the fear of never waking up?

The fact that Blyke was so young was perhaps what scared him the most. That somebody so young could be so cold and manipulative.

"Hello, Tony."

~~~~

What are y'all thinking?

Looking forwards to my trip to America in 46 days!

Peace,

BTSWD
Borntosingwithdrama