Chapter Ten

It was long after he'd finished redoing Percy's brainwashing and sent him staggering off to his room that Blyke took a moment to hunt down the Asgardian Prince.

He found Loki hovering at the end of a hallway, shrouded in darkness. As Blyke approached, Loki wiped his face clean of its distraught expression.

"What do you want?" Loki growled.

"What triggered Percy's memories?" Blyke demanded. He knew Loki was well aware of what triggered Percy to remember something. Otherwise, Percy would've stumbled through the house door on his own.

"I don't know." Loki waved a hand dismissively, pushing off the wall to walk down the hall.

Blyke stopped him, grabbing Loki's arm and preventing the Norse from walking away. "I know you know." he said lowly.

"Even if I did, I wouldn't tell a delusional brat such as yourself." Loki spat before yanking his arm back and disappearing down the hallway.

Blyke watched him go in silence. He didn't believe Loki was truly on his side. He felt that his protection for Percy went past just caring about the demigod. Loki was plotting something, and he needed to know what. Because no matter what, Percy was not escaping the son of Iris.

~~~~

Loki went to Percy's room and knocked on the door. Especially after that conversation he'd just had with Blyke, he didn't trust the son of Iris not to try anything else.

Loki frowned when he received no response. Not even when he knocked again. So Loki barged in, half expecting to find a missing Percy.

The demigod was simply curled up in his bedsheets, snoring softly. He looked completely exhausted. That was entirely understandable, given he'd just been forced through once again.

And Loki couldn't do anything to stop it.

The Norse god decided to let the tired demigod sleep. The Norns certainly knew he needed it. But that didn't mean Loki was leaving Percy unsupervised. Absolutely not.

So he crawled onto the bed beside the demigod, lying openly on top of the covers. If Byke wanted to try anything more tonight he would have to go through Loki first.

His original plan was to stay awake all night, but sleep and the comfort of where he was lying wore him down and slowly his eyes closed and he drifted into sleep.

~~~~

Number one update of the bulk updates. It is quite short, but this was all I had planned for this chapter. Anyway, the next one will be posted in about half an hour to an hour. That way although it's a mass updating day, I can still keep people on cliffhangers *evil grin*.

Also this wasn't supposed to come for another two days but fuck it I'm impatient as hell.

Peace,

BTSWD
Borntosingwithdrama