Chapter Twenty

Sally regretted it all. She regretted coming out to meet the Avenger. She thought she could trust them.

Had it been just her, perhaps she wouldn't feel such anger, but given that her daughter was taken too.

Just no.

If she weren't tied up and locked in a cell, well, they say hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. But clearly they had never faced a woman whose child had been taken from her.

But the moment she got out, they better look out. Because when she awoke in this empty cold cell the first thing she noticed was that Estelle wasn't with her.

Estelle was gone.

Sally couldn't try anything either, because a girl stood guard outside the door.

She was trapped.

But she would escape.

~~~~

"Why do you all instantly assume I did something? Every single one of you!" Loki scowled, crossing his arms.

"Because you usually have." Clint happily pointed out.

"True, but anyway. No, this time it wasn't me. Blyke messed with Percy's mind and he's a little shaky right now. But it's been a week and he's stable enough. It's time for you Avengers to meet him again."

"Has Blyke found you yet?"

"Not yet. No, but it won't be long until he pulls something." Loki said.

More questions were flung his way. He answered each one accordingly. When it was finally time to go, the demigod group that had been surprisingly silent throughout the meeting stood up and spoke.

"We're coming too."

"You're not leaving us behind."

"No way."

"We can help!"

"Help how? He remembers you just fine now, there's no need. With this lot there all you would be is a nuisance. You'd just overwhelm him, which is not what we need right now. Besides, if he sees you right now, he'll freak out." Loki stated stubbornly. The demigods would not be coming along. Not on his watch. Or any watch for that matter.

"Why would he freak out?" Everybody wanted to know.

"You were what was used against him. He thinks you're dead, sometimes he still thinks I'm dead." Loki said.

"So won't it help him if he knows we aren't?"

"I've told him you aren't. I've proven you aren't, but he keeps seeing things and hallucinations over people. If he sees you right now you'll scare him shitless." But they were just worried for their friend, and that was something that though Loki wasn't familiar with having grown up isolated, though he saw it clear as day. He softened his tone. "You may not believe me, but this is what is best at the moment. I'm not saying you can never see him again, I'm just saying not right now."

They backed down.

If it was the best thing right now...

And so Loki lead the Avengers to the cabin he'd set up. They'd decided it was a good idea Tony wasn't there, because despite it all, none of them knew how Percy would react to seeing him.

The demigods stayed behind faithfully in the tower, keeping watch and probably wrecking the place.

But when they got to the cabin panic ensued.

Percy was gone.

Blyke had started moving again.

~~~~

Leading up to the big part. AHHHHH IM SO EXCITED. I JUST CANT HIDE IT.

Also, I'm going to sleep now. So that's it for tonight.

Peace,

BTSWD
Borntosingwithdrama