01: SPOILED

"Jaemin~ah! Stop acting spoiled, you know me and your dad are so tired after working, why do you have so much to ask for?!" Jaemin was sitting on the floor, on his knees, he had done something that made his mom temper exploded.

"B-but I only ask for a new phone, new clothes, new winter scarf, new headphone, new EXO album and also a new beanie hat, new boots, new iPod, new novels and a new leather jacket!" Now he done it, his mom was just about to shout, until his dad came to them.

"Honey, stop shouting please, the neighbours might scold us again and for you young man, please stop asking for new stuff all the time, I know were one of the richest family in Korea but please, not everything you want will be given to you." His dad spoke calmly to him, sitting on his comfy couch with his newspaper.

"But still Na Jaemin, you don't know how much effort we put into working, if only you know how to make your own money and to live by your own." His dad suddenly stood up from his seat and patted his son head.

"That might be a great idea, a friend of mine told me earlier that his son need to be more discipline so he rented a house for him, maybe you can live with him?" His dad asked, Jaemin rolled his eyes and stood up.

"Dad, first of all, I'm not living with someone I don't know. Second, I can't live without my EXO bedroom, third, well, I'm bad at finding jobs. Fourth, the heck dad I'm still 18? And what if that your friend's son is a pedo, eww." He said as he held his door before closing it.

"Is he even our child? If only his Noona was still here...too bad she's in Japan, studying abroad." His mom sighed and went to the kitchen.

___

"Ugh, this is so frustrating. Why do I have to live with a fucking stranger? Oh Jisoos, what have I done to receive all of this?" He rolled on his bed like he usually does.

"Wait...What if the guy is a hottie?" He smiled and sat on his bed.

"Well I ain't skipping on that, I'm too desperate. I'm a bendy ruler after all, but ain't a cheap bitch."

"Maybe I can get somee~~ ohohoho...I'm such a genius, yash Na Jaemin, let's talk to your daddy first." Jaemin went outside his room, tiptoed to his dad who's seriously reading the newspaper.

"And boom!" His dad flinched a bit and quickly covered his newspaper.

"Na Jaemin! You want me to die cause of heart attack or what?!"

"Geez old geezer, calm your half bald head will you?"

Yep, Jaemin is one disrespectful bitch. He even treated his parents like he treated all his friends.

Well, that's a lie, because he has zero friends. Why? He's a nasty bitch, no one wanted to be friends with someone who ain't straight and because of his cocky attitude.

"You disrespectful shit! What do you want now?"

"Some dick." And Slap, yep he got slapped by his own palm, luckily his dad didn't hear it.

"Huh? What did you say?"

"N-nothing, I said I wanted to have some...The thing to pick. Yeah, that..haha.."

"What pick? You wanna live on your own or what?"

"You see...I'm sorry for earlier, what I actually meant is I want to live there with your friend's son."