07: CUTE NEIGHBOUR

"Jeno, you can just go now, you might miss the lesson." Jeno laid Jaemin on the bed, he smiled at him.

"Nah, I'll stay here. What if someone comes in here and flirts with my wife?" He pouted and pinched Jaemin's cheeks.

"A-ah! Jeno it hurts! Geez...I'm not a plushie that you can squeeze anytime!"

"It's because you're so cute." He smiled, Jaemin began to smirk.

"Huh? Did I hear that right? I'm cute?" Jeno came back to all his senses and blushed, slapping Jaemin's thigh.

"I d-didn't said that you're c-cute! You misheard it!"

"Fine, whatever you say. I'll be fine here, you don't have to worry." He tugged Jeno's shirt and smiled at him.

"But I can't just leave you here all alone, it'll be bad. I mean like you became popular on your first day of school, what If some pervert came here?!"

"That won't happen. I can defend myself. I'm not the old nerd you knew in the past, Jeno."

"I still won't leave you here, I'll tell the teacher later, he'll understand."

"Hah...Okay, fine. You can stay, just don't be as loud as Chenle."

"I won't disturb you, you can or whatever or..." He began to smirk.

"Yah, you don't think what I just think right?" Jaemin asked.

"No...I think that we should have some, fun?" He leaned closer.

"Yah, Jeno! Get away!" Jaemin pushed him away.

"Don't be so wild Jaemin, I won't do anything, I was just kidding." He chuckled, Jaemin only slapped him.

"Tch, I hate you so much. I'm divorcing you." He pulled the sheet up and covered his body till his neck.

"Go on, sleep. I won't do anything, I promise." Jeno said as he sat near Jaemin.

"Fine, don't scream my name."

"Oh no, no, no. Screaming in bed is not my job, it's yours." He winked.

"Ew gross, now you're gayer than me." He giggled.

"Hey! I'm straight!"

"Straight as a rainbow, I know." He shut his eyes.

Jaemin drifted to dreamland, while Jeno scanned Jaemin's face features.

"Why did you changed so much, Nana?" He said before holding Jaemin's hand and slept beside him. (Not on the bed, but on a chair next to Jaemin.)

___

"Psst, wake up. Na Jaemin, your hoe is here."

"Ehnn...Who?" Jaemin groaned, his eyes still shut."

"It's time to go home, your husband is waiting, he needs you to go home now. You have many things to do when you get home." Donghyuck said as he pulled Jaemin's sheet.

"Ugh fine...My head hurts after sleeping so much. Let's go." Jaemin gets up from the bed, putting on his shoes.

"Yah, you're forgetting your bag." Jeno came in with Jaemin's bag and gave it to him.

"Mhm, thanks so much." He thanked the older.

"You two are very suspicious you know, you slept in here together, didn't you?" Donghyuck said while smirking.