20: NOT PURE

First of all, I already told you that this chapter is not going to be pure. Bring your holy water and call Jisoos to purify you. Also, I'm sorry if this disturb you, but they're in legal age already, I'm deeply sorry if y'all don't accept this.
Just a little hot scene ;). Thank you.❤

___

"Oh shit..." Jeno entered Jaemin's room because it's cleaner and the bed is larger than his.

Jeno threw Jaemin on the bed, while Jaemin himself was gasping for air. Jeno hovered above Jaemin with his hands pinning Jaemin down, his leg was between Jaemin's legs that are wide open.

He growled deeply when he saw the scene below him, he also felt very aroused. Jaemin with his red face, swollen lips, unstable breathing, calling Jeno's name in a sexy and low voice makes Jeno increasingly want Jaemin's smooth body.

"Fuck...You're so hot." He said before attacking Jaemin's neck.

"A-ah Jen-..Don't.." Jaemin moaned, he pushed Jeno away from his neck, but failed because Jeno grabbed his hands.

"It's okay. I'll be gentle." He smiled, eye smiled the younger, making his heart melted.

"O-okay.."

Jeno was studying Jaemin's whole body. Jeno felt his lust for Jaemin, and also his willingness to have Jaemin.

"Jen- ah~" Jaemin covered his mouth.

"What the- oh my God I can't believe I just made that sound...Gosh so embarrassing.." he covered his whole face, but Jeno leaned closer until his face almost touching Jaemin's.

"Don't worry. It's okay." Jeno grabbed Jaemin's hands, until he saw Jaemin's face, flushed red. Jeno closed the gap between their lips, until their tongue began to clash together.

The both of them swirled their tongues, moaning sounds was filling the room. The sound of bed creaking, their skin slapping against each other.

They pulled away from their passionate kiss, and smiled at each other.

"Just hold on a little bit longer, okay?" Jeno whispered and licked Jaemin's ear.

"A-ah... Jen- jeno.." Looks like Jeno found Jaemin's sensitive part.

"You have a sensitive ear." Jeno began to suck and lick Jaemin's ear, Jaemin's moans were like music to Jeno's ears.

"I want more." Jeno groaned low, attacking his collarbones.

He pressed their lips together again. Tongue wrestling cannot be prevented. Jeno is truly controlled by his very wild desires. Likewise with Jaemin who tried to compensate for Jeno, even though he knew that in the end he would be dominated.

Jaemin's hand creeps into Jeno's hair, slipping his hand on Jeno's hair occasionally pulling it lightly when Jeno gives another sensation by biting Jaemin's lower lip.

"Jen- ahh..." He moaned.

Jaemin looked up to give more access to Jeno who was now exploring his neck. Jaemin presses Jeno's head on his neck, he wants more.

He doesn't know when, Jeno's hand is under Jaemin's shirt, caressing Jaemin's chest with a touch that he himself can't explain. It seems like Jeno can't be patient anymore.

It was proven when he had removed Jaemin's shirt. Seeing Jaemin's smooth body, Jeno growled low and immediately attacked Jaemin's smooth shoulder.

He inhaled the fragrance that came out of Jaemin's body, biting Jaemin's shoulder which made Jaemin feel good for the treatment.

"Jeno...aahh~ s-stop n-not there-"