28: SORRY

The sky is beautiful, it's full of stars and there's a moon shining. The cloud was moving very slow, Jaemin couldn't stop but keep on looking up.

He walked his way on the side of the street, carefully looking up and he grabbed his phone and captured the nice view he's getting on his way back.

He walked, and walked until...

He bumped into someone.

"Oh gosh I'm sorry!" The guy apologized while handing a hand to Jaemin who fell on the ground with his phone which is now also on the floor.

"It's okay, haha..I wasn't looking at my way." Jaemin checked his phone first before taking the guy's hand to stand up properly.

"Jaemin?" The guy said.

"Jinwoo?"

"Well, this is a very awkward meeting. What were you doing anyway?" Jinwoo smiled before embracing Jaemin's shoulders.

"I was taking a picture of the sky. It's beautiful, isn't it?" He pointed up, Jinwoo glanced up, showing a big smile.

"It sure is..Yoora loves this kind of stuff. You know, star gazing. We do that every Friday night." He told Jaemin, he loves star gazing too, but it's no longer fun if he's not with the one he loves.

"Mhm...I love it too. I should really get back home now, thanks for helping." Jaemin managed to say before he walked back home, waving at Jinwoo.

"Yeah, be careful!" Jinwoo shouted before completely leaving Jaemin.

Jaemin continue to walk his way back home, it's just a little bit further and because it's late at night, the street is very empty, only a few people passed him.

He's wondering again, what is Jeno doing? Have he eaten yet? What did he eat? Is he sick? Is he not feeling well? Is he okay with his parents? Why he haven't contact him? Why does be always ignoring his text? Why he never pick up his phone? Does he get enough sleep? Is he eating healthy? Does he consume lots of water?

He's worrying again.

But he never knows what Jeno is doing right now.

Jaemin shrugged it off from his mind and carefully walk back home.

Thankfully, he went home safely without any kind of problem on his way.

"Mom, I'm home."

"Why are you home anyway?" His mother asked.

"Stop joking mom, I'm tired." He took of his shoes.

"Hm? This ain't like you, you okay there?" She placed the warm milk on the table near the couch.

"Nothing, just...Ugh..Where's Noona?" He sat on the couch.

"You sure it's nothing? But your face is saying the opposite of it."

"Mom, I'm fine, okay?" He sighed before drinking his milk.

"Alright, calm down. Your noona is in her room, probably doing her project." She said before heading inside the storage room to get a bucket.

"Mhm, thanks mom." He finished his milk and headed towards Eunji's room.

"Noona.." he knocked on the door.

"Yes? Come in."

Jaemin walked in, slowly opening the door, the floor was covered in lots of paper and paint.

"What the-"

"Don't curse."

"Fudge."

"Okay, good."