21: I LOVE YOU

I'm gonna use of your idea on this chapter, I'll give credit later at the end of the story. Thank you. Love Y'all.

___

"What the fuck?!" Jaemin scrunched his nose because of the pain he felt when he knocked his head.

"Oh my- YOU OKAY?!" Jeno rushed to Jaemin, with one arm embracing Jaemin's shoulder and the other one stroking Jaemin's hair.

"Yeah, I'm okay" He giggled and smiled at the older, Jeno's face softened.

"Stop being so cute idiot." Jeno covered his mouth as Jaemin tried to widen his smile, showing his white teeth. (I JUST CAN'T STAND HIS SMILE)

"What??? Mhhmm~~ Nono tell Nana right now, what Nono mean by that~?" He rested his chin on his palms.

"I- just it's uh- it's you-"

"Oh baby it's you~~" They heard someone sang from outside.

"What a beautiful voice.." Jaemin stood up from the bathtub, even though his clothes were soaking wet and topless.

"Yah- Na Jae- shit.." Jeno ran to Jaemin, grabbing his wrist before he opened the window.

"Let me go-"

"You're drenched, you aren't wearing any clothes on top, go back and take a warm bath first, or you might catch a cold." Jaemin was speechless, he only nodded and went back to the bathroom.

Jeno opened the window, when he glanced to his right, he saw a beautiful boy singing his heart out.

"Manyang sini na utgo tteodeuneun neoreul bomyeo geodneun gil~~"

"Da wassda annyeong jal deureoga oh yeah yeah~" Jeno sang along, Renjun stopped and looked to his left.

"You know that song too?" He asked, eyes sparkling.

"Of course! That song is a bop!"

"I know right! I sing it every time! I just love NCT Dream so much!"

"And your voice suit it well, I love it." He said the older Chinese blushed.

"Y-you too, Jeno.."

"I see now. You snake." Jaemin came to Jeno, patting his shoulder.

"H-hey Nana.."

"Yo~ Injun. I heard you singing earlier. It was great, I love your angelic voice." He smiled while stepping Jeno's foot.

"Ouch! Yah!" He shouted at Jaemin, Renjun was confused, but Jaemin only giving them fake smile.

"Let's go in okay? You haven't taken a bath." He dragged the older in.

"Also, Junnie. Don't mind him, he's crazily in love with someone." He smirked, Renjun only nodded.

Inside the bedroom, Jaemin furrowed his eyebrows at Jeno.

"Cheating behind my back?"

"You did that too, hoe. I'm gonna take a bath now." He walked away inside the bathroom.

"Asshole." He cursed and played with his phone.