09: SHIP SAILING

"Oh...He's still here, I thought he move to his own room yesterday, oh well, I'll let him sleep longer." Jaemin woke up earlier than Jeno, covering Jeno's whole body with the blanket to keep him warm.

Jaemin smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek before going down.

"You're so cute when your sleeping." He said and closed the door.

___

"Jaemin~ah..." Jeno patted the space next to him, he opened his eyes to see no one is next to him.

"Ah...Right, he's preparing breakfast and doing all the chores.." Jeno stretched his arms and body, ruffling his hair.

He went inside the bathroom to brush his teeth and take a warm shower.

Once he came out with a towel wrapped in his waist he already saw his uniform were perfectly folded on top of his bed.

"What a good wife.." Jeno said and smiled on his own before putting on the uniform.

___

"Good morning, Princess Nono." Jaemin greeted once Jeno went down the stairs.

"Stop calling me that, it's embarrassing." He rubbed his neck then sat on the dining room with foods on the table.

"Wow, you really made this?" Jeno asked while eyeing the food.

"Of course, it's special, just for my beloved husband." He said before leaving Jeno, eating alone.

"Husband and wife, prince and princess, that boy sure is unique." Jeno shakes his head before digging in his food.

___

"Even my bedroom became a wrecked ship, that guy sure is something.." Jaemin signed before gathering all Jeno's dirty clothes.

He folded the bed sheets, placed the pillow on the right place, sweep and mopped the floor.

"Alright, all down." He wiped the sweat of his forehead.

"Jaemin~ah! Renjun wanted to see you!" Jeno shouted from downstairs.

"Yeah! Be there soon!" Jaemin shouted back, putting on his tie and socks before going down.

___

"Renjun~ah! Good to see you! Why are you here?" Jaemin said with excitement, Jeno was sulking all the time.

"Ah...I was just thinking that we should go to school together since we go to the same school." He explained, Jeno was glaring the older boy.

"Sure of course! We love to! Right, Jeno?" He smiled and asked Jeno.

"Yeah, sure. Whatever." Jaemin smacked Jeno's arm and glared at him.

"Okay then, let's go." The older boy said and they began to walk.

___

"So, Renjun~ah, what is your hobby?" The younger said.

"Hobby? Hmm..I love drawing, especially Moomin." The older smiled, and Jaemin swear his heart skipped a beat.