08: CHEATING?

"Yah, leave me alone. I don't want to see you now, I'm tired of all your bullshits Jeno." Jeno was knocking on Jaemin's door for ten minutes, Jaemin got irritated so he opened the door.

"I just wanna see you. May I come in? Yes, okay then." He came in, jumping on Jaemin's bed.

"Yah! Don't act so casual! This is not your room, also, please change your clothes first!" He shouted at the boy who's rolling on his bed.

"Jeno, stop playing with my plushie, it'll smell like you." Jaemin shouted again, watching Jeno playing with his stuffed doll, he became annoyed because Jeno keeps on hugging it.

"What? I smell good, oh and your plushie smells just like you." He said, still hugging the plushie. (The one he bought on a date with Jeno 🌚)

"H-huh? You crazy? Your uniform smells like sweat and all nasty stuff! Go out!"

"But I don't want to~ I love to see Nana gets angry at Nono~" he said cutely, Jaemin shakes his head.

"You really wanted to see me angry huh? Get out, and change your clothes first I already folded your sweater."

"No, I want to see Nana angry first. Nono wants it hard." He hugged the plushie tightly, Jaemin was pissed.

"Oh really? You really wanted to see it? Fine, Prince Nana will give Princess Nono what he wants." Jaemin came closer to Jeno, leaned in until his face was just centimeters apart from Jeno's.

Jeno's panicked gay mode, on.

"J-jaemin, w-what are you doing?! G-get off, don't c-come closer!" He stuttered, his face became red.

"Huh? Didn't Princess Nono said that he wanted to see me get angry?" He smirked.

"Y-yeah, but I thought that you w-were gonna scream at me.." he blushed, hiding his face behind the plushie.

"Mhm, maybe you will be the one who'll scream." He kissed Jeno's neck, traveling down to his collarbones.

"Ehnn...N-nana, s-stop.." he groaned, Jaemin smirked.

"No, this is your punishment. You shouldn't make your wife angry."

Jaemin sucked his collarbone, licking it, making Jeno moaned.

"That was sexy as fuck.." Jaemin said, as he slid his hand underneath Jeno's uniform.

"A-ah...Don't touch- J-jaemin~ah..." He moaned again as Jaemin rubbed his chest.

"Okay let's stop here, get out from my room, unless you want me to taint you more
here." He commended, Jeno looked down, hiding his mad blushing mess.

"O-okay, I'm s-sorry." He stood up from Jaemin's bed, running as fast as he can from the room.

"Oh, did I go too hard? His boner was obvious though." He chuckled and opened the window.

He looked outside, while gazing at the night sky.

"Jaemin?" A voice suddenly said, as Jaemin turned his head to the front. (He was looking up at the sky.)

"Oh? It's you." He replied while pointing at the person.

"Hehe...Yeah, good to see you again." He chuckled while saying so.

"What are you doing?" Jaemin asked, whit smiling warmly at the boy next door.

"Hm..Well, I already finished my homework and I wanted to look at the stars at night." He explained.

"Mhm...I know they're beautiful. Do you know who's also beautiful?"

"The moon?" The innocent boy replied Jaemin shakes his head.