31: RUN AWAY

"leaked sex tape."

"What the fuck?"

"Mhm, surprising right? But it's true."

"Wha- sex tape? W-who?"

Dohee was about to say who it is, but Jeno hushed her.

"Don't tell me it's Jaemin.." Dohee was hesitating.

"yes, it is.."

"WHAT?!"

"It's not, chill."

"Then who?" A curious Jeno asked the black haired girl who stayed silent while biting her own lips.

"It's-"

"Jeno, dear?! You need to see this first!" Jeno's mom came barging inside the room with wide eyes.

"What's wrong mom?" He stood up, Dohee wanted to pull him back, but his mother was sending death glare.

"Jaemin's here!"

"WHAT?!"

"Jen-" another glare.

"Never mind.." she said.

Jeno left Dohee's room with his mom, Dohee could only stayed still, because damn..Those glare could kill.

"Aish..Stupid me.." Dohee ruffled her hair and laid on her bed.

___

Jaemin was standing in front of Jeno's house while playing with his fingers, because of nervousness.

He then heard some footsteps coming behind the wooden door as he took a deep breath and let it out. He fixed his hair and jacket before he tugged his lips up, forming a cute smile.

"Oh? Jaeminnie, what brings you here?"

"Mark hyung? What are you doing here?" He tilted his head to the right.

"Hmn...I lived next door and his mom asked me to take care of his brother." He explained, Jaemin had his mouth opened

"Yah..Jeno never told me about his brother?" Mark just chuckled.

"Nope, never."

"Nah, I was only joking. Jeno doesn't have a brother, I was talking to him a few minutes ago, but Dohee told me to fuck off soo..Yep." he rubbed his nape, Jaemin was ready to throw fist.

"Well, I have a date with Donghyuck in a few minutes, I'll be going now. Cya Jaemin, please don't hit Dohee just because she's being a total bitch." Mark patted Jaemin's shoulder and headed inside his car and drove off.

Jaemin smiled a little before waving his hand towards Mark who waved back. Then he forgot what's his actual purpose to meet Jeno. He heard some steps coming closer to him, but the door was closed again when Mark left.

"Jaemin~ah?"

"Ah yes, Mrs.Lee.." he bowed down politely before showing a wide smile.

"Jeno is inside, please be quiet...Dohee's dad might actually hear you..I kept this a secret from her family.." she pointed at the room on the first floor, which belonged to Jeno.

Jaemin's face lit up as he saw a board with Jeno's name on it, placed in front of the room Mrs.Lee showed him.

"May I go in?" He said, Mrs.Lee nodded and gave him a warm smile.