40: FOREVER

After what happened that day, Jaemin and Jeno moved to a small house near their old house, still next to Renjun's house, but near Jisung's house as well.

So they practically lived near each other, since Mark lived near their neighborhood with Donghyuck being on the second floor and Chenle always visiting Jisung's house.

Jaemin and Jeno were having a peaceful time, sipping tea and coffee in the morning with Jaemin's head on Jeno's shoulder, watching a movie together.

Whispering sweet nothing to each other's ear, mostly flirting though.

You know them.

"Nono."

"Hm?" Jeno patted his head.

"I think I already fell in love with you before we live together." He said, looking up at Jeno.

"Mhm..What do you mean by that nana?" Jaemin clings onto Jeno's arm.

"I just realized that when I'm in sixth grade, I have a crush on you. After you called me a pig...It hurts you know, after that, I started to forget about my feelings for you." Jaemin smiled weakly, man, Jeno felt so guilty.

"Baby...I'm sorry, I—"

"Dear my future husband, stop saying sorry, the past stays in the past, okay? What matters now it's that we are still together until right now. It's a blessing." Jaemin gave him a peck on the cheek, before smiling wide.

"You're such a cutie~" jeno tickled Jaemin while they were giggling together.

"Today is a very special day, you know why?"

"Because there's no more school today?" Jaemin tilted his head.

"No, because I get to spend my whole time with you today." He winked.

"Eeyyyyy." Jaemin slapped his arm playfully, before giving a disgusted face.

"You always do that to me." Jeno smirked.

"And you love it, bitch."

"Now, now...Let's not do that again, we're a couple now."

"Who said we are?" Jaemin crossed his arms.

"Babe."

"Don't ducking babe me Jeno." He pouted, jeno pinched his cheeks.

"Awwww my baby boy is mad~ here, here.." jeno bended on his knees.

"Na Jaemin, will you take me, Lee Jeno as your lawful wedded husband?" He said, holding Jaemin's hands.

"We did this already."

"But that was long time ago.."

"Okay fine..I do." Jaemin smiled.

"Now, do you Lee Jeno, take me Na Jaemin as your lawful wedded wife?"

"Fuck yes!"

And they placed their lips together, with Jeno lifting Jaemin up in bridal style.

"I love you, Nana."

"Love you too, Jeno."

___

3 months later...

They a decided to go to college, except Chenle and Jisung who was still in their new school.

Jieun was in jail for harassing the Ahn's family name.