25: EMPTY HEART

After what happened, Jaemin is always blank. He usually stare at random objects, even when someone calls him. He would just ignore them and keep on being in his own world.

Mark already explained everything, with a help of Renjun, they calmed Jaemin down, but also changing his personality as well. It's not Jeno's fault, Jaemin know it's not, but he couldn't help but to be heartbroken because of his decision. Even though it's not what Jeno wanted, Jaemin still couldn't believe that they're actually separating.

Yes, separating. Jeno's dad already sell the house to someone else. Jaemin felt dead after that. All his memories, happiness, joy, sadness, with Jeno is now gone. All of it.

That house is part of his life, he's memories. It's as important as his own body. The place where he and Jeno fell in love, made out together, fight, scream, laugh, cry, sleep, eat and do other things together. The place where they shared their first kiss, first love, first everything.

Jaemin wanted to protest, but sadly, he can't. His father also prevent him to say anything to Jeno. Not because he disagree about his son being gay. It's all because what Jeno's dad warned him.

Jeno couldn't even stay in touch with Jaemin again. It's been 2 weeks, and Jaemin wouldn't come out from his room. He eat, he drink, but he won't talk. Every night he could only stare at the ring Jeno gave him.

His mother already told him to come out, but he never reply. All his friends did the same, but Jaemin only said, "Leave me alone. I need time." Everytime they visit him. It was like Jaemin lost his soul, lost all his will to live.

Jeno was the one who inspire him to keep on smiling, keep on walking on the right path, making him feel happiness and joy all day, every minute and second. Jeno is the reason how he felt love.

And now that they can't see each other anymore, Jaemin felt dead.

"Jaemin~ah, I know you're such a little shit, but please come out."

"Mom...No.."

"Jaeminnie.."

"N-noona?"

"Jaeminnie, come out, right now, okay?"

"N-nee.." Jaemin slowly opened the door, after seeing Jaemin's face, his sister quickly hugged him and let him rested his head on her shoulder.

"Oh gosh...Jaeminnie..Are you okay?!"

"Noona...I..I..I'm-" he began to cry again, she hugged him tightly.

"Sshhh...It's okay..It's okay, Noona is here..No need to cry again.." Then she cupped Jaemin's cheeks and pinched.

"If you cry, I will cry too.." she said, wiping Jaemin'w tears.

"Mhm...But Noona..Jeno..he-"

"No need to talk about him anymore, let's go to my room and let's have a movie marathon together, okay? I'll cook your favorite pasta." Jaemin cheered up a bit and formed a little smile after what his sister did to him.

He nodded and followed his sister in her arms. Their mom can only shakes her head.

"That's why he needs his sister to come back."

"Good thing I called her to come back earlier."

"Say whatever you want."

"Shut up."

Yeah, it's their parents.

___

Jaemin is currently sitting on the edge of his sister bed, hugging a pillow. He was still thinking of what happened, Jeno is usually the one who would cuddle him to bed. He would gave him a kiss before telling him good night. Sure does Jaemin miss all those moments when they're together. It's been two weeks and he still couldn't get over the fact that Jeno ain't coming back to him.

Suddenly, his sister poked his nose and smiled.

"Jaeminnie, don't be sad. I'm sure he will come back, he loves you." Eunji said with a heartwarming smile.

"He won't...Noona.."

"He will. I'm sure of it." She patted his back and gave him a bowl of pasta. Jaemin smiled after receiving it.

"I miss your food, noona."

"You don't miss me?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Of course I do! It's been like two years!" He said while looking at Eunji.

"Mhm, two years and you already grew this much, minnie."

"Aish, don't call me that!"

"But I always call you that when you were a lil kid!"

"Noona! I'm not a kid anymore!"

"You will always be a baby in my eyes, Minnie." She chuckled.

"I'm Jeno's baby."

"My, my, how confident you are. I'm impressed. My little crybaby Minnie is a confident gay now?"

"Aish! Noona!" He hit Eunji playfully with a pillow he's holding on.

"Alright, alright, don't hit me!" She laughed while showing her teeth.

"I am confident, but right now, I don't think I can be confident.." he fake smiled.

"Minnie..Don't be like this. The past stays in the past, everyone make mistakes. Also, I heard that Jeno was forced by his dad? You can't be like this Minnie, you have two choices now. Either you forget about him or you wait for him to come back to you, no matter how long its going to take."

Jaemin was now thinking really seriously. If he forget about Jeno, he needs to forget all the memories they made together. Sad or happy? He doesn't care anymore, all his memories are precious, if it's with Jeno, everything is important.

Waiting for Jeno might be hard. Even though Jaemin would never leave Jeno without a specific reason. Jaemin loves Jeno, with all his heart. Hate can turn into love and that what made Jaemin loves Jeno. It all started from hating him. He's not going to give up, after all this time he had fight to win his love for Jeno, he ain't just going to back off. Jeno is his, and he's Jeno's. It'll stay like that forever.

So, Jaemin will fight for his love. No matter what happens, he will win this fight. If only he knew what to do first. This is very confusing for him, he already decided that he will wait for Jeno, but waiting isn't going to help him.

He needs to eat least try something first. But he just couldn't figure it out. He was in feel stress all this time, after all wat happened. Especially Jeno leaving him and their house have been sold out.

He will convince his dad first, to let him talk to Jeno's dad. Mark said that the marriage will start in 3 days, he needs to prepare things first before slamming down Dohee on the floor.

But then he realized...Jeno's dad did that marriage because of their family almost went bankrupt. He somehow needs to find another source of money to gave to them. Then he remembered...Chenle?

Maybe that's the answer. Chenle will definitely say yes, why? Chenle ship nomin more than anyone, even Yoora and Jinwoo. (Not us tho 😂)

The only one who can help is Zhong president Chenle.

To be Continued...
Managed to update lmao. Have a good day while I'm being sick over here.😭😭❤ Jisoos bless y'all.