14: UNPREDICTABLE

"Jaemin, should I help you there? You kinda almost cut yourself earlier."

Yeah, Jaemin was cooking with Donghyuck and Renjun. They decided to just do a barbeque together. Donghyuck is in charge of the beef, shrimp, and fish they are gonna roast later on.

Jaemin is in charge of making the sauce and preparing all the side dishes like sushi, kimbab, tteokboki and juices. (Who's juice? 😌)

While Renjun on the other hand, is in charge of yelling on the other four boys for disturbing and eating the foods before being told to.

It was such a long time, they were preparing for like 2 hours already and the only completed thing is the decoration.

They're house were still a mess, the cooking aren't even ready yet because they kept on bothering the chefs.

"Jaemin hyung." The dolphin voiced boy came to Jaemin, giving him a little note on his hand.

"Hm? What's this?" He took the letter but the younger just shakes his head in confusion.

"I don't know, I found it below your bed? Somehow?" Jaemin was reading the note, it was written nearly, but there is one word that's written in bold.

The note says:
Hello my husband, yes both you and Jeno are mine. You two better not date or else I'm killing your friends.

—S.L

"Well...This is creepy as fuck. Chenle, thanks for telling me, I'll inform Jeno later, before the party starts, don't go out from this house, lock the door and close all windows and tell the others that the party is cancelled." Jaemin hurried upstairs, seeing Jeno was cleaning his table and getting rid some of his trash.

"Jeno! It's an emergency!" He shouted, Jeno looked back in surprise.

"What?! You're actually a girl?!" Jaemin was ready to punch Jeno but he rolled his eyes only.

"I swear Jen—"

"Ya know because you are on your period right now, men can't have period so I assume that you're a girl." Jaemin sighed because of his stupid friend.

He glared at the older, pushed him and pinning him to the wall, eyes looking directly at each other.

"Listen now Je.No. this is fucking serious." He said with not a very happy like tone. (Ya got it?)

Jeno only nodded, to scared to even say anything, Jaemin might kill him.

"Chenle gave me this letter earlier, he said that he found it underneath my bed. You know what that means?" Jeno pressed his lips into a thin line, shaking his head.

"Jisoos, you're so dumb. That means that someone was in our house!"

Jeno was stunned, he can't say anything. Not because he didn't understand the thing Jaemin said, it was because he saw someone, behind Jaemin. (I'm alone in my room and imagining this is very scary.)

It was a girl, with a creepy wide smile, she was wearing Jeno's hoodie that was fine two days ago.

"N-nana...b-be—"

"What? Is something wrong? Jeno please I'm being serious here."

"B-behind—"

"What a cockroach? Where?" Jeno shakes his head, his shaky fingers pointed at the girl behind her.

"Behind me? What's behind m— HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK!"

Hearing Jaemin's shout, the girl opened the window quickly and jumped outside, landing on some bushes near, Jaemin and Jeno quickly ran to the window and looked down as they see nobody was there anymore, it's like she's completely gone.