33: PROBLEMATIC

Thanks for 30K!

Meanwhile in Jeno's house...
(It's after Jeno talked with his mom)

"Jeno..Sit here." Dohee pointed at the empty seat next to her.

"I don't want to. Stop telling me what to do, you're not my wife." He tensely said.

"Not yet. Babe." She said crossing her arms.

"I told not to-"

"What? Call you Babe, listen Jeno, you're the one who's being helped here, so you have to do whatever I say."

"Huh? Oh really? Should I? That ain't happening, not before you told your fucking dad to stop bothering with my love life!" He slammed his palm on the table, Dohee doesn't even flinch since she's already used to it.

"How many times should I tell you Jeno, Jaemin doesn't love you anymore! Just deal with it already! Move on!" She stood up suddenly.

"HE DOES! I'm not that in sensitive! I know he still does! I can feel it! You're just dumb!"

"Oh yeah? Tch, well, I saw him leaving earlier? That's enough proof already." She raised her brows.

"That's because you put fuck loads of our pre wedding photos in my fucking room! You even told your dad if I remove it all from the wall, your dad might stop working with my father! That's so messed up!"

"I did it for you!"

"You did it for your fucking self!"

"Oh? Now you're blaming me?!"

"You're the first one who brought me into this!"

"I wouldn't do this if your dad wasn't fucking poor!"

"DONT YOU DARE SAY THAT ABOUT MY FATHER!" okay, now he snapped.

Dohee went silent. Silence was the only thing filling in the room, Jeno had his fist ready, but he still remember that Jaemin hates hurting a woman.

'Jeno...She's a girl...She's a goddamn girl, don't hurt her...Jaemin hates it.' he though.

"Wha- are you gonna punch me?" Jeno doesn't want to, but I'm sure the readers really really want to throw hands.

"No. I won't do that." He held himself back.

Dohee stepped closer.

She lifted Jeno's chin up.

"Why? Is it because of your ex boyfriend?"

"Don't touch me. Bitch."

"Yes. Say it louder Jeno."

"You're a bitch!"

"Mhm, you're right..." Dohee walked away while holding on the door knob.

"I am a bitch." She said before stepping out from the room.

Meanwhile Jaemin, Jisung and Chenle...

"Ahh..hyung...stooopp~"

"You're so hot right now.."

"Mhm, I wanna taste it.."

Hold up, dirty thoughts begone.

"You sure you're okay though?" Jisung asked Chenle who's laying on his bed with a wet towel placed on top of his forehead.

"Mhm..I'm fine. Just a little bit dizzy.."

"Chenle...I feel very guilty now, you got sick because of me.." Jaemin pouted cutely.