35: PROBLEMS

"Jeno, I swear if you don't get your ass back here, I'm calling my dad!"

"Well fuck it Dohee, I'm not scared of your spoiled ass!"

And he cut off the call.

"Damn it! It's all because of that faggot!" Dohee threw her phone on the bed as she ruffled her hair.

Dohee was so frustrated, Jeno was supposed to be hers, they're childhood friends (lmao more like Jeno didn't even notice she was there). She thought that like in those Japanese manga, when a boy and a girl are childhood friends, they would fall in love with each other.

But then reality just kicked her out from her imagination land. Her heart felt like being stabbed for billion times, someone really need to knock her head so that she will finally realize that she's being a total bitch to Jeno and all the people he loves.

She stood up and left her room, with her phone, she dialed her father's number.

"Yes sweetie?"

"Pick me up in 6. Jeno escaped." And she immediately lower the speaker.

"What do you mean he escaped?!" That's why.

"I know right. We need something to make him stay." She smirked.

"Kangmin...I think we should stop this.." Dohee mom's voice could be hear on the phone.

"What do you mean?! Were doing this for our daughter happiness!"

"But we're forcing them! It's not right, Kangmin!"

"Mom! Mom!" Dohee shouted.

"What is it?" She replied.

"Do you even love me as your daughter?" She suddenly asked.

"Of course Dohee-ya, I love you so much!" She said.

"Then don't try to cancel this marriage." She cuts of the phone call.

"Why isn't mom supporting me?!"

___

"Jeno-yaa~ come here! I brought you ice cream!" Jaemin shouted from far away after seeing his loved sitting on a bench near the park.

Chenle and Jisung who was busy playing with each other, suddenly stopped when they heard ice cream.

"Where?! Where is the ice cream truck?!" They both shifted excitedly, Jaemin chuckled at how cute they were and showed them the way after giving an ice cream to Jeno who's currently on his phone.

"They're like puppies." Jeno said as he patted the empty spot next to him.

Jaemin sat down with an ice cream in his hand. They both stared at the people who are in the park, having fun with each other.

"Jeno-ya, it's been such a long time." Jaemin smiled, looking at the people in front of them.

"Mhm, it sure does.." Jeno sit closer, embracing the younger shoulders.

"Jeno."

"Hm?"

"Our house..It's all gone." Jaemin said as he laid his head on Jeno's chest.

"I know Nana..I know..I'm sorry.." he patted the caramel haired boy head softly.

"It's not your fault..." Jaemin leaned closer as Jeno kissed his forehead.