30: CANT TRUST YOU

"what are you doing here?" Asked both of them at the same time.

Jeno stood up, but Dohee pulled him back.

"My.dad.is.here." she said, grinding her teeth.

Jeno sat down because her father was actually looking at him.

He coughed and pretend like Jaemin isn't even there.

"Jeno.." he called.

Jeno held it in.

'jeno' a voice suddenly can be heard inside his head.

"Jeno...Please.." Jaemin begged, completely ignoring that Jeno's and Dohee's family were there as well.

'oh God..Please help me..' Jeno though, Dohee was hoping that Jeno would just ignore Jaemin.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" A man suddenly stood up, guess it's Dohee's dad since Jeno's dad already know him.

"I'm..Jeno's-"

What should he say?

A part of him is telling him to say that he's Jeno's boyfriend, but Jeno never really ask him to be his lover.

He suddenly remembered...All Jeno said was "I love you" and never "will you be my boyfriend?"

"You're Jeno's what?" He strictly said.

"I'm Jeno's..Friend."

'he's hurting his own self..' Renjun though.

"You're Jeno's friend? You must be kidding me." He said while pointing at Jeno and Dohee.

"You see this two? You don't match their level, you're the lowest." Jaemin held everything in, including his tears.

"What did you say? Did you just said that he's the lowest?" Renjun stepped in, he stands in front of Jaemin.

"Now who's this? Your boyfriend?" He mocked Jaemin.

"Yes, yes I am. What's wrong with it?"

"Disgusting gay shits..."

"He's not disgusting!" Chenle and Jisung finally out from their hiding spot.

Jeno was just about to shout the same thing, If Dohee didn't held him back.

"Every gays are disgusting! Now fuck off before I kick you out!" He shouted, Jaemin was clenching his fist.

"You're disgusting..."

"Did you say anything, Jeno?"

"N-nothing sir.." dohee nudged his arm.

"I mean dad."

"Mhm, good then. Out of my sight, now!" He pointed at the door, Jaemin was ready to throw hands.

"Wait!" Jeno's mother pulled Jaemin's wrist.

"Jeno, honey..He's Jaemin, isn't he?" Jeno just nodded.

"Oh my..." She covered her mouth.

"Soonyoung!" Jeno's dad whispered.

"Ah..Right..Sorry.."

"You know this boy? Jeno!" Dohee's dad shouted.

"Do you know this boy?" He said with anger in his tone.

Jeno was hesitating at first, should he tell them the truth or should he just lie to keep Jaemin save?

"N-no sir...I don't know him." He looked down, Dohee was proud.