22: BEACH OR BITCH?

"Psst...Be quiet!"

"I'm trying to bitch!"

"You guys should really fucking stop..."

They saw Jeno and Jaemin sleeping on the bed soundly, they tip toed their way to their closet, opening it carefully.

"Yah- just grab whatever that look good and we will be fine!"

"B-but there's so much options!"

"Aish! Move!" *Credit to Taemin

One of them grabbed many of Jaemin's clothes and put it inside his bag.

"Should we go to Jeno's room?"

"Well duh! Of course! I'm gonna go get Jaemin's shoes and hoodie outside. You guys be careful, don't wake them up."

"Right...Now what?"

___

After they're done grabbing and snatching all of their stuff, two of them lifted Jeno carefully, not wanting to wake him up and the two other did the same thing, but with Jaemin.

They put them inside a black car, with two people in front of the car, probably waiting for their arrival.

"You guys done?" The guy said.

"Finally! Let's go!" All of them went inside the car, and they drove off.

A few minutes later...

"Eghhnn...Where am- I??" Jaemin groaned, rubbing his eyes and opening it slowly.

"Umm...We can explain!" Mark rubbed his nape awkwardly when he saw Jaemin was about to shout at them.

"Donghyuck, you may." He pointed at Hyuck who's busy playing with his phone.

"Wait, hold up. Why is Jisung looks like he's about to kill someone and Why is Renjun crying?" Jaemin glanced at the front seat, looking at Renjun who's sobbing.

"Stupid reasons. Renjun tried those 'which nct soulmates are you?' Buzzfeed quizzes." Jisung said in an annoyed tone.

"Oh sugar, who did he get?" Jaemin asked with curiosity.

"You don't wanna know." Mark trying to hold in his laugh.

"Chenle." Jisung slammed his hand on the seat.

"No shit Sherlock." Jaemin laughed at him, but Chenle only stayed quiet.

"And why is Chenle so quiet? It's a miracle." Donghyuck rolled his eyes.

"This time, for real..You really don't wanna know." Mark said as he gave Donghyuck his water bottle.

"But I wanna know, know, know, know~" Jaemin sang with aegyo, he then heard load groan coming from the older who's head was on his shoulder.

"N-nana~" Jeno wiped his eyes cutely,meanwhile Jaemin..Well, I can say that he's dead by now.

"You wanna know? Jinjja?" Jisung and Chenle focused on the road.

"They made out earlier. It was just ten minutes before we kidnapped you two.. it was soo fucking gross."

"Give me details." Jaemin said with sparkling eyes.