12: A MESS

"Nojam got no jams, wake up, wake up, wake up~"

"Jaemin~ stoooppp~~ go away!!" It was Saturday, they have no school.

Jaemin had a plan that day, and he wanted to do something exciting.

He got it all planned since the first day they moved in, he planned it with both Renjun and Chenle.

"Come on Jeno! We gotta clean our house first!" Jaemin pulled Jeno's blanket, making Jeno angry and kicked Jaemin's leg.

"Yah! How dare you kicked my leg! Alright, you asked for it. If you won't wake up while I'm being nice, I'll do it the rough way."

Jaemin jumped and tackled Jeno on his bed, tightly wrapping his arms around Jeno's body.

"Aish Jaemin~ah! Stop it!!" Jeno tried to push Jaemin away, but Jaemin won't give up until he wakes up.

"You're the one who asked it! Now, get up!" Jaemin felt tired, he loosened his grip on Jeno.

"Get off me pervert!"

"What did you say? I'm not a fuckinv pervert!"

"Yes you are! You're always dirty Jaemin!"

"The fuck, listen here jenhoe, wake up or else I'm doing it the hard way."

"I don't want to! fuck off!"

Jaemin sighed and took a deep breath.

"Jeno."

"w-what?"

Jaemin gripped Jeno's waist, he was on top of him and looking directly at his eyes.

"J-jaemin~ah, l-let me g-go.."

"Na ah, I won't. Not until you wake up first." He started deeply onto Jeno's beautiful eyes.

Jaemin had an idea, he smirked before giving shower of kisses on Jeno's face, sadly, not his lips.

"J-jaemin?! W-what a-a-are you d-doing?!" He went gay panicked, as always.

"Mhm...You smell nice Jeno, even before showering. " Jaemin continued to give lots of kisses to Jeno's cheeks and face.

"Jaemin~ah! Stop!! Get off!" He blushed red, almost too red to be real actually.

"Well, you looked like a boiled shrimp right now...Baby Nono."

Jeno's heart just skipped a beat.

"The fuck? I don't have a baby kink." He looked away.

"Mhm, but you have a daddy kink." He smirked again, Jeno was flushed red.

"O-okay fine! I'll wake up! Just get off me!" Jaemin nodded and pressed one last kiss to Jeno's cheek.

"Be downstairs okay? I already cooked breakfast, it's your favorite, babe."

"Wait what?! When are we official?!"

"We're already married." He said that and closed the door, leaving Jeno as confused as a new born baby chick trying to find his mom. *Not Jisung

"The heck...He's so weird." He said that, but deep down, he's fluttered.

___

"Oh? You're finally here! Today's gonna be filled with Happiness!" (Credit to Red Velvet)

"Happiness? Just you waking me up already turned this day into a Bad one." *Infinite

"Awww but you do love my kisses right? I give you lots of kisses so.."

"S-so what?" *We hot we young